SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

who played in all three Russia games in Brazil —

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:07 am
by hfy962464 • 129 Posts

The Eiffel Tower has cheekily responded to Zlatan Ibrahimovics claim that he would stay at PSG if a statue of him replaced the iconic landmark. Taven Bryan Jaguars Jersey . Ibrahimovic has been linked with a move away from the capital club when his contract expires in the summer and, after steering them to a fourth straight Ligue 1 title on Sunday, jokingly made the claim.He told beIN Sports: If they replace the Eiffel Tower with a statue of me, I will stay at PSG. I can promise that! Ibrahimovic poses in front of the Eiffel Tower after signing for PSG in 2012 On Monday, though, the Tower hit back via its official twitter account, saying: I like your humour @Ibra_officiel @PSG_inside and the view of @Paris is as equally as beautiful from here…But I am the Tower.Following his four-goal display against Troyes, Ibrahimovic said that his future this summer was away from PSG.For the moment, I wont be at PSG next season, he said. I still have a month and a half of competition left. What happens next year, for the moment, I dont know about it. Ibrahimovic (L) celebrates with his PSG team-mates as they beat Troyes 9-0 on Sunday PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi had previously insisted he wanted the Swedish star to stay at the club. Zlatan is magical, said Al-Khelaifi. He is a great player. We are going to talk him and see what he wants to do. We want him to stay.Ibrahimovics four goals on Sunday took his league total to 27 in 24 games this season. Also See: PSG hit nine to win title Ibra: Replace Eiffel Tower with me Custom Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys .com) - The Vancouver Canucks recovered from a fluke goal early last time out to knock off one of the top teams in the league. Taven Bryan Jersey .J. - New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara left Monday nights game against the Indianapolis Colts with a torn biceps. http://www.authorityjaguarsshop.com/logan-cooke-jaguars-jersey-c-79/ .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday.ZURICH - FIFA has no indications that football is implicated in alleged widespread doping and corruption in Russian sports.German broadcaster ARD and French sports daily LEquipe reported there was extensive doping, coverups and extortion in various sports in the 2018 World Cup host nation, some of it linked to the WADA-accredited laboratory in Moscow and Russian Anti-Doping Agency.An IAAF ethics panel is investigating the claims.FIFA monitors carefully the reports concerning doping in Russia and is in close contact with (the World Anti-Doping Agency), FIFA said Friday. Up to now, there are no indications that football would be involved.FIFA intends to use the Moscow lab to test samples from players at the World Cup and the 2017 Confederations Cup warm-up tournament.FIFA noted that it would take charge of anti-doping programs at its tournaments, and not Russian authorities.Russian national team players were tested by FIFA before and during this years World Cup in Brazil. No positiive tests were given. Tanner Lee Jersey. In the 2009-10 season, three Russian players from current champion CSKA Moscow were suspended by UEFA for doping violations.Defenders Sergei Ignashevich — who played in all three Russia games in Brazil — and Alexei Berezutsky served one-match bans for using stimulants in a cold remedy without permission. They tested positive after a Champions League match at Manchester United.Two months later, youth international goalkeeper Artur Nigmatullin tested positive for a banned diuretic at a training camp in Spain. UEFA banned him for one year.UEFA general secretary Gianni Infantino said football does not have a doping problem.When somebody tries to cheat, maybe it works in other sports (but) it will not work with us, Infantino said Thursday when asked about the Russian scandal.UEFA tests players from clubs and national teams involved in its competitions.Neither FIFA nor UEFA has responsibility for testing players at Russian league clubs. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen