SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

The tables turned in the second, with Santos seeming to fade as E

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:52 am
by hfy962464 • 129 Posts

PITTSBURGH -- Andrew McCutchen has a broken bone in his ribcage wo days after being hit by a pitch, but the Pittsburgh Pirates centre fielder and last years NL MVP hopes to avoid going on the disabled list. Josh Allen Bills Jersey . McCutchen left in the eighth inning of Sundays loss to the Arizona Diamondbacks at Phoenix after feeling pain in his side when he swung at a pitch. He had to be helped down the dugout steps to the clubhouse and also needed help getting dressed after the game. McCutchen said he couldnt be sure that getting hit might have caused the injury but wouldnt rule it out. "I dont know but Ive taken a million swings and have never felt anything in my side until Sunday," McCutchen said. McCutchen was hit in the back by a pitch from Arizona Diamondbacks reliever Randal Delgado on Saturday night. Though Delgado said the pitch got away from him, the Pirates suspected it was payback for Diamondbacks star first baseman Paul Goldschmidt suffering a season-ending broken left hand a night earlier when hit by a pitch from Pittsburgh reliever Ernesto Frieri. "Im not going to play today and Im not going to play tomorrow but well see after that," McCutchen said Tuesday. "Two days ago, I couldnt even bend down to put my shoes on. Now, I can ... get dressed like normal, so Im getting better." While McCutchen was not in the lineup for Tuesday nights game against the Miami Marlins, the Pirates are waiting before making a decision on whether he needs to on the DL. Starling Marte, normally the Pirates left fielder, was activated from the 7-day disabled list and started in centre field. He took the roster spot of third baseman Pedro Alvarez, who was placed on the bereavement list. That left the Pirates a man short. Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said the Pirates medical staff is having difficulty putting a timetable on McCutchens return because the injury is a rarity in baseball. "They are trying to get as much information as they can," Hurdle said. "At this point were weighing whether Andrew might be able to come back in less than 15 days against playing a man short. For now, were going to wait and keep him on the active roster." Eddie Yarbrough Bills Jersey . Joel Embiid was nearly unstoppable in the paint in the second half, and Naadir Tharpe seemingly couldnt miss. Star Lotulelei Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. http://www.billsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Phillip-Gaines-Bills-Jersey/ . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final.BRASILIA, Brazil - Former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski knocked Antonio Silva out on Saturday in the first round of the main event of UFC Fight Night: Bigfoot vs. Arlovski 2. Arlovski (23-10) received heavy criticism for a lacklustre win over Brendan Schaub in June. On Saturday night, he silenced his doubters, at least for now. Silva (18-6) looked a little tentative to start, as he took the centre of the octagon but was reluctant to move forward, instead preferring to keep his hands high and seek a counter. Arlovski approached with caution to open, but once he realized Silva was holding back, he opened up with darting right hands to the head and body. It would be the punch that would ultimately prove the decider. Late in the first, Arlovski fired the big overhand, and it landed flush, sending the massive Silva to the floor. Arlovski immediately seized the opportunity, pouncing with big hammerfists that put Silva out at the 2:59 mark of the opening round. Silva — who goes by the nickname Bigfoot — defeated Arlovski in 2010 when both fought for the Strikeforce promotion. "I am very excited and happy now," Arlovski said after the win. "And I really want the extra $50,000 on my paycheck." Arlovski is now 2-0 in the UFC since rejoining the promotion after six years fighting outside of the octagon, and he did pick up a $50,000 bonus for one the cards two "Performance of the Night" awards, as well. In the nights co-main event, massive Brazilian lightweight Gleison Tibau earned a hard-fought split-decision win over Polish prospect Piotr Hallmann. Tibau looked destined to finish the fight in the early going, rocking Hallmann with a high kick and several powerful punches. But the gritty Hallmann refused to be put away, battling back throughout the 15-minute affair with punches and kicks of his own. Tibau seemed to control thhe action throughout all three rounds, taking the fight to the floor when he wanted and remaining upright when Hallmann tried to do the same. Marshall Newhouse Jersey. . Tibaus blows always seemed to land with more consequence, as well, though a few Hallmann knees did draw blood late in the third. The bout was back-and-forth, but Tibau stayed just a step ahead, and while it looked like he had done enough to comfortable score a decision win, he had to sweat through a split result before picking up the win. "It wasnt the result I wanted," Tibau admitted after the fight. "I won the fight, but I wanted the knockout. But Im happy because I think Hallmann made my win better because he was really tough." Tibaus 23 UFC appearances are now tied for fourth-most all-time. In a lightweight matchup, "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2" winner Leonardo Santos (13-3) picked up a hard-fought decision win over "The Ultimate Fighter 8" winner Efrain Escudero (22-9). Santos, a jiu-jitsu world champion, controlled the opening round, taking Escudero to the floor and looking for submission opportunities. The tables turned in the second, with Santos seeming to fade as Escudero defending his takedown attempts and landing uppercuts and overhands on the feet. With the fight on the line in the third round, Escudero looked crisp to start, but it was Santos ultimately imposed his will. Santos scored a well-timed takedown and then dominated the positioning for most of the final frame. While Escudero defended his submission well, he was unable to get back to his feet, and Santos was granted the unanimous decision win. "He won the second round, and I know it, but I dominated the first and third rounds," Santos said after the win. "He is a very tough and experienced guy, so I had to look for flaws in his game. But I found it and won the fight." Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen