SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

puma disc

in Suggestions / Vorschläge Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:52 am
by Valentina • 3 Posts

ÿþThe Puma Trinomic Sock is one of puma disc Puma s newest silhouettes and is definitely taking the sneaker world by storm. But it s not doing it by itself. With the help of Stampd, Puma is passing over a pretty dope rendition of the silhouette.The Stampd x Puma Trinomic Sock shows off a double grey upper, with a ventilated mesh portion and suede. White hits up the midsole, contrasting the upper and completing the design. If you re interested in copping, all you ve got to do is hit up your local Puma retailer. They look cool and all and I love with Stampd gets involved, but I need something with some more color.

Puma has been delivering some fresh new colorways of their popular silhouettes and up next we can expect to see the Puma Disc Blaze get the Tennis Ball treatment. The pack will consist of three fresh colorways of the shoe, and we are getting a closer look at the Bright Orange pair that is included. There will also be a Purple and Black version in the pack and they are all crafted with a premium wool base. A White midsole can be found on each shoe to puma basket add some crisp contrast. The standard disc is present as well in place of traditional laces. You can grab a pair of the Puma Disc Blaze Tennis Ball pack today at select retailers.

Some might say that you d never rock something so bright, but I say why not? With it being tennis season and all, we ve got to appreciate the models that come us puma roma with festive looks, and the Puma R698 Bright Pack knows all about that.This time around, we re catching this Puma R698 model working a tennis inspired upper, via colorway and construction. The upper of each Puma R698 within the pack features a tennis ball-like construction, and if you re not down with this fluorescent green rendition you can cop them in Blue or Black. Check with your local Puma retailer today for availability.Source: Rock City Kicks Author s TakeGo big or go home. You can play it safe and choose to go with Black, or choose this vivid green rendition. But either way, it s a good choice to cop.

Here I am asking for something loud and it just lands right in front of me. Admittedly, I thought it would be the Flux puma king that killed it with the next wild colorway and I never would have guessed it would be the Puma R698 Fluorescent Green that came through.We ve seen the Puma R698 around town for a while, but never have we seen it this crazy I like it. This go around, the Puma R698 Fluorescent Green shows off a vivid neon-glowing upper in a material like a tennis ball. If you re interested in these bad boys, hit up your local Puma retailer today.Source: CalirootsAuthor s TakeI mean, if you re just looking to get spotted then these are a done deal. But if you want to get spotted for the right reasons? I d hold out a little longer. NO SHADE. I just know Nike or adidas would deliver with something you can t say no to.

The Puma R698 Bright Pack is a fitting name for the Puma sneakers you see above, well, at least for one of the pairs. Coming in a pack of two different pairs, let s take a look at the Puma R698s made out of woolen uppers.One of the Puma R698s comes in a tonal mint green upper along with matching laces while sitting on top of a white Trinomic midsole and a grey outsole. It s safe to say the color on the mint upper falls in the category of Bright . The second pair though, that one comes in a solid tonal black that s then offset by the white Trinomic midsole and gum outsole. What s so bright about that?! I m not entirely sure, but Puma still decided to include it on the Bright pack. Available now at select retailers, let us know if you re feeling either pair of the Puma R698.

With its most recent rendition being a puma sliders Splattered finish, the timeless Puma Suede Classic is reinterpreted in another vibrant iteration of Regal Red for this Summer 2015. The simplistic and elegant low-top sneaker is essentially covered in the bright Red tone across its plush suede upper, which continues towards its tongue and laces. An Off-White-colored leather formstripe provides an aesthetically pleasing contrast, while its stark White sole unit caps off the stylish colorway overall. Rounded out with Gold Puma branding across its vamp and additional Puma marking on the tongue tab, you can find this latest makeup of the Puma Suede at Puma retailers overseas now.

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen