SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

more well-rounded player come the fall. One of

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:15 am
by hfy962464 • 129 Posts

Now baseball players have walkup music, if you had walkup music in hockey, what song would you choose? Believe Me - Drake and Lil Wayne. Robin Lopez Jersey . Who are some of the funniest teammates youve played with? Hartnell was pretty funny. Matt Greene, when I was in L.A. he was really funny it was comical. Philly we have a good room: Voracek, Giroux, weve got a bunch of jokesters. Was it tough to see Hartnell traded? Yeah obviously we havent started the season yet but it sucks obviously, but hockey is a business. Hartsy is a great player and he was a great player for us and will continue to be a great player in Columbus. If you werent playing hockey what would you be doing? No clue. Its the only thing Ive ever wanted to do. If I had a choice it would be basketball. When I was younger my alternative was being a firefighter. What was the last song that was stuck in your head? Zero to One Hundred, I just heard it on XM on the way over. What was the last movie that made you cry? That made me cry? (breaths deeply) The Notebook (laughs). (image via IMDB) What TV shows are you currently watching? Right now its Big Brother. Breaking Bad was the last one I finished. (Image via Fictionphile) What did you think of the ending? Unbelievable. It was a sick show. The best show Ive seen. That or The Wire. Those two are my favorite shows. With over $500 million spent on NHL free agency so far, what are your thoughts on how crazy it can get after July 1st? Its always nice to see that. When you turn 27 you hit free agency and become a UFA Its like hitting the jackpot. Guys are getting a ton of money. Im not going to be a free agent for a while, so its nice for those guys who are. Can you go BarDown? Obviously, always, every day. Denzel Valentine Jersey . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. Cameron Payne Jersey . First-half goals by Will Bruin and Oscar Boniek Garcia sucked the life out of the Impact as the Houston Dynamo bounced them from Major League Soccers post-season with a 3-0 victory on Thursday. http://www.shopbullsonline.com/Cheap-Scottie-Pippen-Bulls-Jersey/ . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt.TORONTO - Following the final game in each of his first four NBA seasons, DeMar DeRozan has stood in front of the media contingent at the Raptors annual post-mortem gathering, vowing to work tirelessly on his game during the summer and return a more well-rounded player come the fall. One of his most glaring weaknesses as a young guard in the league was his playmaking ability. As a 19-year-old rookie in 2009-10, DeRozan averaged less than one assist per game. Among NBA guards that logged at least 20 minutes per outing that season, DeRozan assisted on the lowest percentage of his teammates field goals (just under 5 per cent, tied with Orlandos Mickael Pietrus, per NBA.com/stats). Hes come a long way since then, making good on his yearly end-of-season promise. DeRozans four assists in Sundays win over the Magic raised his season total to 205, a new career-high, besting last years mark with 26 games left to play. "I want to make my teammates better," said the Raptors guard, who continues to evolve as a distributer, averaging a career-best 3.8 dimes this season. "It just comes with experience and understanding. Its something that I really enjoy doing, getting my teammates involved, looking for them." The 24-year-olds assist numbers have increased in each of his five seasons and his assist percentage this year (18.6) is more than three-times higher than it was in his rookie campaign (4.9). DeRozan had recorded five or more assists in just five of his first 2222 games as an NBA player, his first three years in the league. Zach LaVine Jersey. Since then hes accomplished that feat 28 times in 136 contests, including 15 during his 2013-14 breakout season. "Thats huge," Dwane Casey said of his leading scorers improved court vision. "Now hes drawing so much attention from the other teams as far as double teaming, guys helping, theyre sinking in and hes making teams pay for it." "Hes one of the best wings right now in the league as far as passing the ball out [of the double team] and hes doing a great job of it," Casey continued. "So thats a big step in his growth process. Its good to see and the more attention he gets the more hes going to have to rely on that part of his game." A first-time all-star this season, DeRozan has had to adjust to the defensive attention hes getting now that he finds himself on the top of the oppositions scouting report. Theres nowhere left to hide, not after the trade of top dog Rudy Gay, but DeRozan has embraced the responsibility. "The game definitely does slow down," he noted. "You understand every defence. Theres not too many defences I havent seen yet and just watching film and understanding how teams play key players, especially key scorers, once you understand that a lot of things come a lot easier." As a team, the Raptors are just 14-17 when DeRozan scores 20 or more points, however theyre 18-8 when he tallies at least four assists. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen