SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

. American Cheyenne Woods, niece of Tiger Woods, and South African Stacey

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:30 am
by hfy962464 • 129 Posts

GOLD COAST, Australia -- Eight-time winner and defending champion Karrie Webb was disqualified from the Australian Ladies Masters on Friday for signing an incorrect scorecard after the second round. Jeremy Lamb Jersey . American Cheyenne Woods, niece of Tiger Woods, and South African Stacey Lee Bregman both followed first round 69s with six-under second rounds of 67 to lead the European and Australian tour event by a shot at 10-under 136. Webb signed for a second-straight 1-over 74 which would have made the cut. She quickly notified officials she had made an error, signing for par on the 12th when she had made bogey. Ladies European Tour tournament director Fraser Munro said "it was quite clear she signed for an incorrect scorecard. She was obviously disappointed." "She needs to verify all her 18 hole scores," Munro said. "Thats her duty. Shes not properly checked her scorecard and left the recording area." Woods, bidding for her first professional victory, had an eagle, a bogey and five birdies in her second round 67 at the par-73, 6,034 metres (6,577 yards) Royal Pines Resort. After a three-putt bogey on her ninth hole Woods, who started at the 10th, sank a 7-iron from the fairway for eagle at the par-4 first. Bregman had six birdies on an unblemished scorecard to share the lead by a shot from Englands Trish Johnson with Swedens Camilla Lennarth, formerly of the University of Alabama, a further shot behind. "It was a great day today," Woods said. "I played pretty steady throughout the entire round. "My putter was working really well for me and I was hitting the ball well so, like I said, it was just a steady day. "The highlight was definitely my No. 10, holing from the fairway." Bregman played almost her entire round without an 8-iron after breaking the club against a tree on the first hole. "I had quite a few shots which needed an 8-iron but I just had to improvise," she said. "I just had to grip down on a 7-iron or hit a hard 9-iron." Alonzo Mourning Jersey . His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday. Dell Curry Jersey . And I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of my experiences gained through International competition and the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. Seven NHL referees and six linesmen will be assigned upcoming games in Sochi by the IIHF as part of their 28-man officiating roster comprised of 14 refs and 14 linesmen. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Nicolas-Batum-Hornets-Jersey/ . A larger-than-life personality known for his intimidating style in the 18-yard box, Schmeichels career spanned some 20 years -- including a memorable tenure at Manchester United.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants have released quarterback Rusty Smith, linebacker Allen Bradford, cornerback Junior Mertile and punter Jordan Gay. The Giants also signed five rookie free agents Monday: defensive tackles Kelcy Quarles of South Carolina and Eathyn Manumaleuna of BYU, end Kerry Wynn of Richmond, linebacker Justin Anderson of Louisiana-Lafayette and safety Thomas Gordon of Michigan. Larry Johnson Jersey. New York had signed Smith, a former Titans backup, on April 28. Bradford played in 10 games for the Giants last season and had five special teams tackles. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen