SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

www.cheapcollegesportsjerseys.com

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:57 am
by akobaxaz • 229 Posts

Sales Training Success Tip - Selling Is Like Dating Self Help Articles | January 29 Wholesale Sonny Milano Jersey , 2006
Selling yourself in business is a lot like selling yourself in dating. In both instances you want a way to say the right thing, at the right time? all the time. No one really taught us the "right thing" to say... until now.

I urge my clients to be authentic, be a good listener, ask powerful open-ended questions, be truly interested Wholesale Riley Nash Jersey , and find out what?s important to the other person.

This also sounds like a pretty good system for effective dating.

After all, if you dominate the dating conversation, talk only about yourself, or focus on why it?s a good idea for the other person to respond to your ?offer?, your results will be Wholesale Cam Atkinson Jersey , at best, hit and miss.

Jenny, my wife of 33 years, tells me that she would hate to be in the ?dating pool? again. She's a great communicator, but would be less than overjoyed at the possibility of facing rejection. Plus... she fears that saying the wrong thing might maker her come off looking stupid. (This Wholesale Alexander Wennberg Jersey , for her, is impossible.)

Many in the dating pool share these concerns.

Selling is a lot like dating. Each is dramatically important to our survival. One brings us the opportunity for approval and love; the other brings us the opportunity for approval and money.

The fear, and it is fear, that we won?t ?cut the mustard?, or live up to the expectations of the prospect Wholesale Zach Werenski Jersey , is an emotion that's present in both activities.

What are we afraid of?We?re afraid that despite our best efforts, our ?prospect? will reject us or our offer. Even worse, they might tell us, ?Don?t call me. I?ll call you.?

Jenny tells me that from their early teens women are taught a system for dating.

They have been trained to ?listen to a guy? in order to ?catch? him. If you don?t believe me, check some old issues of Seventeen or Teen. It?s a time-honored tradition Wholesale Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey , rightly or wrongly.

Most salespeople and most daters attempt to ?close the deal? without using a well defined communications system.

Being authentic and speaking from the heart in your dating or sales communications doesn?t mean that it?s in your best interest to ?wing it.?

Whether it's for selling or dating, I suggest that you use a system to help you build up your skill muscle for authentic and effective communication.

For years, my clients have been telling me that my selling system has made a big difference in their personal lives as well. This is gratifying, but not surprising.

Effective communication is effective communication, no matter what it?s designed for.

When I developed my communications system I had a goal.

Over the years my clients have been telling me that they wanted to learn a way to say the right thing Wholesale Artemi Panarin Jersey , at the right time? all the time. Being able to do that would seem to be a sure way to attract more clients, more referrals, more sales, and more dates.

So, my system is designed to produce those results 100% of the time? and it doesn?t.

Let me explain why that's okay.

My favorite metaphors relate to the world of sports. In most competitive sports the participants follow a game plan that focuses on winning 100% of the time.

For instance Wholesale Seth Jones Jersey , each play in a football playbook is based on a system designed to score a touchdown every time. We know that doesn?t happen, but that?s the focus. The team has a system and they follow it.

Here?s the tip ? Adopt a focus and a communications system for your business that you?re comfortable with? and follow it.

What should you look for in a communications system?You want a system that?s designed to help you make more quality contacts and then turn those contacts in to contracts, or clients, 100% of the time, and we know that?s doesn't happen.

In light of that reality? you want a system that will help you quickly uncover a ?no? that's going to happen anyway. You want a system that will allow you to watch an increase in the number of prospects who say ?yes.?

You want a system that will help you produce results more easily and more often Cheap Anthony Duclair Jersey , and at the same time, help you experience a decrease in ?sales related? stress.

How you market and sell yourself determines how effectively you market and sell your product or expertise. It?s all about the effective and authentic use of language.

No one taught us how to say the ?right thing? or ask the right questions in sales, or in dating. We certainly weren?t taught in our schools.

It's time for just such a system? and I?m proud to say? it?s available right now.

Find out Spanlish by signifies of skype is the best way to find out to learn Spanish.

More youthful kids discover by signifies of skype – a capability that you want to motivate and which we older learners want to make. What is comprehending by way of skype? It means figuring out what is turning into explained by spending focus to all of the clues. You could not realize each and every expression in a phrase, but adhere to the conversation, appear at the circumstance and make deductions.
Learn Spanlish through skype is the biggest way to learn to understand over Spanlish through skype is the greatest way to understand to find out Spanish.

Spanish movies and dvds are a great useful resource to find out Spanish for kids – and are helpful for grownups as effectively Cheap Josh Anderson Jersey , considering that of the chance to hear to Spanish and decipher what is very likely on from the context. Observe the precise same movies previously mentioned and around and you, as correctly as your kid, will comprehend far far more each and every solitary time. But do not be shocked if your child understands considerably a lot more than you do you will see for by oneself that early childhood is the excellent age to learn Spanish.

Spanish Storytime

Reading S. Cheap MLB Hats Cheap College Shirts Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Jerseys

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen