SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

. Lowry missed from beyond the arc but DeMar DeRozan pulled down t

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:21 am
by hfy962464 • 129 Posts

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey .com) - Kyle Lowry came alive late and Greivis Vasquez made the go-ahead basket with 25.9 seconds left to lift the Toronto Raptors over the Philadelphia 76ers, 91-86, on Friday. Michael Carter-Williams made a 3-pointer, then stole the ball before making a layup to give the Sixers an 86-85 lead with 41.9 seconds remaining. Lowry missed from beyond the arc but DeMar DeRozan pulled down the offensive rebound. Vasquez then made a layup to put Toronto in front. Carter-Williams drove to the hoop and turned the ball over, leading to a pair of Jonas Valanciunas free throws with 10.6 seconds to go. Henry Sims air- balled a 3-pointer at the other end and the ball went off out of bounds off Philadelphia. Lowry capped his 17-point fourth quarter with two free throws to seal the game. Adrian Clayborn Patriots Jersey .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. Troy Niklas Jersey . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Trent-Brown-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ . - Connor Brown and Dane Fox both scored in regulation and in the shootout, as the Erie Otters extended their win streak to 10 games by defeating the London Knights 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.ATLANTA - Jared Dudleys shooting was perfect, even if his coach wouldnt quite say his game was.Dudley made all 10 shots, including four 3-pointers, and scored a season-high 24 points Friday night to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to a 107-77 victory over the Atlanta Hawks.Dudley matched Brooklyns Jarrett Jack for the best-shooting night in the NBA this season.I cant say it was a perfect game because as a coach you always want more, but it was as close to a no-hitter as you can come to, Bucks coach Jason Kidd. I thought he was great tonight on both ends.Brandon Knight added 16 points for Milwaukee, which snapped Atlantas five-game winning streak.The Hawks had won 14 of 15 but were routed in front of a rare sellout crowd at home, where they entered with a 13-2 record that was the best in the Eastern Conference.After Dudley made back-to-back 3-pointers for a 21-18 Milwaukee lead with 2:51 left in the first quarter, the Bucks led the rest of the way and went ahead by 30 in the final period.Milwaukee (15-15) had lost three of four, seven straight to Atlanta and five straight in Philips Arena, yet dominated most of a night.Perhaps the Bucks players-only meeting before the game helped.I think, yeah, any time the guys are disappointed in their performance, that shows you a team that cares, said Dudley, who added a season-high four of Milwaukees 15 steals. I want to say nine of them were open (shots).I had good looks, I made them, my teammates kept looking for me. ... I dont know if Ill ever shoot that again but it was good to be able to say I did it.Paul Millsap led the Hawks with 22 points and 11 rebounds. Atlanta was coming off successive victories over Chicago, Cleveland, Houston, Dallas and the Los Angeles Clippers.The teams meet again Saturday night in Milwaukee.Atlantas 77 points were a season low, and the Hawks committed a season-high 23 turnovers that led to 30 Milwaukee points.The Bucks led 58-42 at halftime, and the Hawks never came closer than 14 points in the second half. They trailed by as many as 32 in the fourth quarter. Danny Shelton Patriots Jersey. I think youve got to give Milwaukee a lot of credit tonight. They shot the ball really well, and did some different things, Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said after the Hawks shot just 40.8 per cent and allowed the Bucks to shoot 50.6.Milwaukees bench continued its recent strong play in the second period, as Dudley, Jerryd Bayless, O.J. Mayo and John Henson outscored Atlantas subs 32-7 in the first half.Other than Millsap, who made all eight of his shots in the first half to score 18, the rest of the Hawks shot 9 for 30 (30 per cent).TIP-INSBucks: Milwaukee is 4-0 with Zaza Pachulia in the starting lineup. He scored all of his 14 points in the second half. ... Kidd believes Mayo plays better with Milwaukees second unit. ... Ersan Ilyasova missed the game after suffering a concussion in Tuesdays loss to the Hornets. That was his first game after missing nine straight following a Dec. 2 nasal fracture and then undergoing surgery.Hawks: Atlantas 77 points were a season low by 10. ... After scoring a career-high 25 points in the Hawks win over the Clippers on Tuesday, forward DeMarre Carroll missed all six of his shots and went scoreless. ... Jeff Teague returned to the starting lineup after missing three games with a hamstring pull, and then coming off the bench behind Dennis Schroder in Tuesdays win.ROOKIE ROUNDUPRookie forward/centre Adrien Payne made his NBA debut for Atlanta, grabbing three rebounds and scoring two points. The Hawks drafted him 15th overall in June. The 6-foot-10 former Michigan State star missed his first five NBA games with plantar fasciitis and was assigned to the NBA D-League three times, averaging 13.4 points, 8.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists in 11 games.: Adriens been working hard, and his length and his activity, his ability to do things around the basket and step away . . . is going to be something that can help us, Budenholzer said.UP NEXTBucks: Host Atlanta on Saturday.Hawks: Visit Milwaukee on Saturday. Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen