SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

" she added. "I really stuck to my plan because I knew it would work for me.

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:11 am
by hfy962464 • 129 Posts

Auburn, AL (SportsNetwork. Indianapolis Colts Jerseys .com) - Cameron Artis-Payne ran for 129 yards and a touchdown on 29 carries as 16th-ranked Auburn posted a 31-7 win over Samford at Jordan-Hare Stadium. The Tigers overcame a sluggish start and eight penalties to pull away from the FCS-level Bulldogs and halt a two-game skid as they enter next Saturdays Iron Bowl showdown with No. 2 Alabama. Nick Marshall threw for 171 yards on 11-of-18 passing with one touchdown and an interception for Auburn (8-3), which also received rushing scores from Quan Bray and Roc Thomas. Michael Eubank completed 15-of-29 throws for 125 yards and one touchdown for Samford (7-4), but was intercepted twice during a second half in which the Bulldogs were held scoreless. The Tigers appeared to be looking ahead to next weeks rivalry game with the Crimson Tide early on, as Auburn mustered a paltry 36 yards of offense while being held scoreless over its first four drives. Those struggles enabled Samford to grab a 7-0 edge midway through the second quarter, with Eubank skillfully directing a 7-play, 74-yard series in which the Arizona State transfer completed all five of his throws and capped the trek with a 7-yard strike to Tony Philpot. The touchdown seemed to finally wake up the Tigers, as Marshall hit Sammie Coates deep for a 49-yard gain on the next snap from scrimmage. Two plays later, Bray took a jet sweep along the left side 23 yards to the end zone. Samford was then held without a first down on two straight possessions, and Auburn put up points on its next two to take a 17-7 lead into the half. Four straight running plays that totaled 39 yards had Auburn inside the Bulldogs 10-yard line, though Samford was able to limit the damage to a 29- yard Daniel Carlson field goal that sent the Tigers in front. A 40-yard connection from Marshall to Bray on Auburns subsequent drive had the Tigers at the Samford 16 with a minute to go in the second quarter. Shortly afterward, Artis-Payne bounced a shotgun handoff outside and followed his blocks for a 7-yard touchdown that extended the margin to 10 points. The Bulldogs had a chance to make it a one-score game after moving deep into Auburn territory on their initial drive of the second half, but Warren Handrahan misfired on a 34-yard field goal try to keep it a 17-7 differential. It was Samfords last good scoring opportunity of the night, as Auburns defense shut down Eubank and the Bulldogs attack the rest of the way and the Tigers increased their lead on the ensuing drive. Marshall hit on 3-of-4 attempts in engineering a 10-play, 80-yard sequence he kept alive with a 27-yard strike to Melvin Ray on third down, then later completed with a swing pass that Corey Grant took 13 yards into the end zone. Thomas accounted for Auburns final touchdown with a 1-yard run with 8:44 remaining, ending a 65-yard possession in which 11 of the 12 plays came on the ground. Game Notes The Tigers totaled 76 yards in penalties ... Samford is coached by Pat Sullivan, who won the 1971 Heisman Trophy as an Auburn quarterback ... Tigers wide receiver Dhaquille Williams sat out a second straight game with a knee injury ... The schools have faced one another 28 times but only four since World War II, with Auburn outscoring the Bulldogs by a 156-30 count in those games ... Samford fell to 2-75-3 all-time against current members of the Southeastern Conference, including an 0-27-1 mark versus Auburn. Darius Leonard Colts Jersey .28 mph. Logano will start on the front row next to Penske Ford teammate Brad Keselowski, who came in second Friday at 193.099. The Penske drivers swept the top two spots for the second straight race, reversing their qualifying finish in Phoenix a week ago. Tyquan Lewis Colts Jersey . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. http://www.coltsproshopnfl.com/AUTHENTIC-RYAN-GRANT-COLTS-JERSEY/ .com) - Novak Djokovic easily took care of Andy Murray to reach the final at the $2.MONTREAL -- Reigning Olympic champion Alexandre Bilodeau and a trio of history-making sisters are headlining Canadas freestyle ski team roster for the Sochi Olympics. Bilodeau, from Montreal, won his third straight World Cup moguls event over the weekend, edging out teammate and rival Mikael Kingsbury of Deux-Montagnes, Que. Kingsbury and Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., were also named to the early 20-athlete nomination list Monday by the Canadian Freestyle Ski Association. "I am ready to hit the slopes of Russia and show the world why Canada is a force to be reckoned with," Bilodeau said. "The Canadian Olympic freestyle team is totally focused. These Games belong to Canada." He acknowledged hell be going to Sochi feeling a little less pressure than he did in Vancouver four years ago. "In Vancouver, I showed up with a gun to my head," he said. "I wanted a medal. I put a lot of pressure on myself. Fortunately, I managed to pull myself together after working hard with my sports psychologist a week before the Games. Now, in Sochi, the work is done." Bilodeau said hes heading to Norway to tweak a few things and plans to enjoy the experience when he arrives in Russia. He has said Sochi will be his last Olympics and he admits theres a little wistfulness about that. "Im going to take every moment and remember it and I think there will be good moments, especially with the two gentlemen who will be accompanying me," he said, referring to Kingsbury and Gagnon. "Were going to have fun." The womens moguls team includes Montreal sisters Chloe, Justine and Maxime Dufour-Lapointe along with Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City. Chloe and Justine finished 1-2 over the weekend at a World Cup in Val St-Come, Que. Canadian Olympic Committee president Marcel Aubut said its the first time in the world -- not just Canada -- where three siblings have competed on the same Olympic team in the same event. "I always hoped that I would be able to represent the nation by doing what I love," said Justine Dufour-Lapointe. "To be able to say that I am now doing that is a dream come true. I cant wait to represent Canada inn Sochi. Quenton Nelson Jersey. " Eldest sister Maxime, who was the last to qualify, said she wasnt surprised at getting a berth. "Honestly, I never had a doubt," she said. "Its been my objective since May. That was clear. I planned the entire season -- travel, training, racing. I knew exactly what to expect and gave it my all. When it came time to race this season, I was ready. "All my attention has been on one thing -- my skiing," she added. "I really stuck to my plan because I knew it would work for me." Kingsbury, who is the main contender to Bilodeaus throne, and Gagnon admitted they were excited to pull on their team jackets. "For sure Im going there on a mission but at the same time I want to enjoy the moment," said Kingsbury. "Im not just there to win the gold medal. I want to have fun. I want to have the run of my life and I know that if I accomplish that, I have a chance to win the gold medal." Gagnon said he was relieved to see his work pay off. "Its been a lot of work for four years, a lot of stress, especially during the last two years," he said. "But I always believed in my chances and I continued to work. Here, after finally managing to qualify, its a big Yes! inside me." World champion Kaya Turski of Montreal and Dara Howell of Huntsville, Ont., headline the womens slopestyle team. Theyre joined by Quebec Citys Kim Lamarre and Yuki Tsubota of Whistler, B.C. Alex Beaulieu-Marchand of Quebec City will compete in mens slopestyle. Calgarys Roz Groenewoud anchors the womens halfpipe team. Shes joined by Megan Gunning of Calgary and Keltie Hansen of Edmonton. The mens halfpipe lineup includes Edmontons Mike Riddle, Matt Margetts of Penticton, B.C., and Justin Dorey and Noah Bowman, both of Calgary. World silver medallist Travis Gerritts of Milton, Ont., will be the lone competitor in mens aerials. The International Ski Federation (FIS) allocates up to 26 quota spots for each nation for all five freestyle disciplines. The remaining spots for the deep Canadian team are expected to be filled Jan. 27 when the skicross team is unveiled. The Sochi Games will be held Feb. 7-23. Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen