SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

air jordan 1 1

in Videos Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:14 am
by Nicola Child • 3 Posts

Keep checking back to KoF air jordan 1 1 as we keep you updated with the latest information!5s are my absolute favorite silhouette from Jordan Brand! I would love to cop a pair, but I bet it's going to be really hard.Low-key, aside from the Air Jordan 12, 2016 has also been pretty good year for fans of the Jordan 1. A handful of OG 1 colorways have made their return this year and soon you will be able to add another OG pair to that list. Here's our latest look at the Air Jordan 1 High OG Storm Blue .

ÿþThe iconic Air Jordan 2 in its low-top form will be offered in air jordans 11 a classic colorway this weekend, as new images of the forthcoming pair are presented yet again.Bookmark our official Air Jordan 2 Low Chicago launch page now for more images, info and release details.Jordan Brand's 30th Anniversary is nike air jordan upon us for 2015, and they are pulling out all the stops for this special milestone. JB has plans to re-release several of their popular silhouettes and remaster them with premium materials.

It is expected to be Nike's most extensive and dimensional collection to date and the Air Jordan 15 you see above is believed to be one of the several Jordan models to be a part of the collection. The latest air jordan nike update provided by Eugene Tong gives us a first full look at the shoe and it shows that the entire upper appears to be done in a suede construction. Most of the upper comes in Black, with the exception of the White accents used for the WNL (?) branding on the tongue.

A few months ago we got word that the Air Jordan 14 would be returning in 2016 in at least a couple of OG colorways that include the Indiglo and Oxidized Green versions.Today we get our first look at the 2016 version of the Air Jordan 14 Indiglo with some new leaked images that have just surfaced. Featuring a Black leather and durabuck upper, this Air Jordan nike air jordan s 14 is then contrasted by Indiglo Green accents on the upper and a White outsole.

The Air Jordan 14 is a silhouette that I'm not a huge fan of and there's only a couple of colorways that I actually like. This Indiglo option isn't one of them. Easy pass for me.Last month we got a glimpse at this new colorway of the Air Jordan 1 that is believed to be part of this year's NBA All Star festivities. Now a first look has surfaced that gives us a much better look at the upcoming release.Known as the Air Jordan 1 All Star/Chameleon.

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen