SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

fakecheapjerseys.com

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:59 am
by akobaxaz • 229 Posts

Two of my customers happened to meet in my office a few days ago. And Cheap Air Max Shoes , just by chance, they got talking about the problems that they experience when trying to phone their bank.

Now I do not want to shame the bank by naming them. The complaints have already been made known so let's give them a chance to fix the problem. However, the experiences of these people does make interesting reading. Especially if you are considering introducing a call centre system.

One of these customers Cheap Air Max , Brian, wanted to speak to his bank manager urgently. The bank is located about one mile from Brian's office but Brian was put off visiting the bank because of problems with traffic and parking in that part of town. So Brain decides to telephone his bank manager.

It's probably also worth mentioning that Brian is a very successful businessman and is considered to be a premier customer by his bank ? not that it should really make any difference.

Brian makes the call and gets through to a call centre in a completely different part of the country. Here's how the call was handled:-

Call centre: ?Good morning. ABC Bank, customer services this is Suzie speaking. How may I help you??

Brian: ?Good morning. Can I speak to John Smith Cheap Air Max Zero , please??

The call centre, then asks Brian for his name, his company name and his account number.

Call centre: ?I'm sorry. That line is engaged.?

Brian: ?That's okay Cheap Air Max Uptempo , I'll hold on.?

Call centre: ?I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to put you on hold.?

Brian: ?Well can you put me through to someone else in that branch??

Call centre: ?I'm sorry. All lines to that branch are engaged.?

Brian decided to leave a message for his manager to call him back.

Two days later, Brian has still not heard from his bank manager so he calls again. Once again the call centre answers, takes all Brian's details but cannot connect his call or put him on hold.

In desperation Cheap Air Max Typha , Brian asks for the fax number of his branch. He then types out a fax asking for his manager, or anyone from the bank to call him. When he tries to send the fax, the number is unobtainable.

Brian jumps into his car Cheap Air Max Thea , does battle with the traffic, manages to park and eventually gets to the counter of his bank.

Brian: ?I've been trying to phone you and when I couldn't get through I tried to send you a fax.?

Bank receptionist: ?Oh. We disconnected that fax number a few weeks ago.?

All of this seemed quite amusing until I tried to call my bank this week. I spent just over 3 hours trying to speak to someone that could help me complete a simple payment transaction.

So what do we learn from all this?

The customer's perception of his bank is a branch. It's a building with a number of people in it. The customer expects to be able to phone the number for that branch and get through to someone at that branch ? not a call centre in a remote part of the country.

The customer expects that everyone within that branch will work together as a Team. That if a problem needs to be transferred it will do so seamlessly.

That the bank will make sure that everyone knows its phone and fax numbers in the system.

Where I think that the call centre system has gone wrong is that it makes certain assumptions. It assumes that:-

Telephone calls can be handled more efficiently by one purpose built centre.

That the customer can still dial his local branch number. That it doesn't matter where that centre is geographically. Despite the fact that variations of accent will immediately tell the customer that he's not through to the local branch.

That efficient telephone technique is simply a matter of operating a system and that understanding the psychology of the call is not important.

That having got all the calls being handled centrally, it's possible to reduce the number of people providing service at the branch.

I remember a little business joke about a printer who had a sign that read Cheap Air Max Tavas , ?You can have it cheap. You can have it quick. You can have great quality. Pick any one of these three options.?

I think that the banks have decided that we'd all like to have it cheap.

Hmmm. Something to think about!

1. AEDS Help Save Lives
Automatic external defibrillators (AEDs) save lives. There are not nationwide figures however on just how many lives are saved every year. When bystanders offer CPR and apply an AED service just before EMS occurs, forty percent of the victims are saved, which is a lot more than the national figure of a 10% success rate.

2. AEDs are Easy to Use - You are unable to Accidently shock somebody. AEDs will certainly take you through all you need to do even though you have not been trained and you may follow the voice guidelines. They are going to instantly evaluate the heart tempo and recommend whether a shock is required. You cannot accidently shock somebody since the AED only can charge to shock if it detects two life rhythms - ventricular fibrillation and an unpredictable ventricular tachycardia. If somebody passes out yet has heart beat Cheap Air Max Tailwind , charge to shock. Actually research show that sixth percent of children can know how to use AED in 90 mere minutes versus a paramedic who needs 60 minutes.

3. AEDS Much More Than 4 Moments
People that work or live in more remote areas with the rates of response greater than six minutes should reflect on an AED maintenance plan. If somebody collapses in cardiac arrest, and it is devoid of oxygen for less than 4 minutes, the mind can pass away and the heart muscle could be damaged. For each minute someone鈥檚 heart is not beating Cheap Air Max Invigor , they will lose 7-10% possibility of being saved. This means if it requires experts more than 10 minutes to get there, there is a very low chance of reviving somebody neurologically undamaged. Having an AED will return a heart to a standard speed quickly and it is unproblematic to use.

. Fake Jerseys China Fake Jerseys Fake Jerseys Authentic Sam Darnold Jersey Authentic Russell Wilson Jersey Rob Gronkowski Youth Jersey Phillip Lindsay Youth Jersey Odell Beckham Jr Kids Jersey Myles Jack Kids Jersey Mitchell Trubisky Kids Jersey

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen