SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

cheapnfljerseysreplica.com

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:31 am
by akobaxaz • 229 Posts

My eldest son phoned me the other night to let me know that he and his partner was going to have a baby. When I got the news T.Y. Hilton Hoodie , I was more excited then he was. He seems to be in a state of shock trying to come to grips with the can of worms that had just opened.

For me the news was a mix of joy and a realization that time was catching up with me and that the *financial* success I have crave for, for so long is still a dream. I, like so many others out there are looking for that pot of gold to make life more comfortable. I use to consider *money* as a gauge to determine my success in life. I and like many of you; have tried over and over again to increase my earnings to provide a better life style for my children. I was determined not to grow up like my parents, always struggling.

Don't get me wrong Andrew Luck Hoodie , I had I good childhood except I never saw much of my dad. He was always working. I did not realize until I had my own kids the reason he worked so hard. When Justin was born, I made a personal commitment to provide my children with the quality time that I missed with my dad and at the same time tried to be a financial success.

My wife Tracee and I have seven children, three boys and four girls. We agree early in our relationship that I would be the main bread winner and she would stay home and care for the children. As the kids were growing up, we would encourage them to play sports and I would help coach their team. This would give me the opportunity to spend more time with them.

My pursuit for financial success still eluded me; I have tried nearly everything to be rich. I have tried most of them and still going through the process. It did not occur to me until recently that the efforts I put in raising my children had produced its rewards. My kids are well adjusted Khari Willis Hoodie , they are healthy. Justin is going to be a dad at the age of 25, when he was born when I was 20. Jasmin, the eldest daughter is a school teacher. Ashley, my number two son has just settle into an apprenticeship as a panel beater. Sharee Bobby Okereke Hoodie , who had just turned eighteen, is a free spirit. She has a job but no ambition, nothing seems to faze her and I worry about her a bit. The other three children, Alysha Parris Campbell Hoodie , sixteen, Crystal, fourteen and Jordan who is our baby boy will turn twelve in September.

I now look at success with different eyes, I might not be rich when it comes to money but I am very rich and very successful and I am going to be a granddad. Hoo! Hoo! Life is wonderful.

Copyright 2005 Nasri Bale

Nasri Bale Ben Banogu Hoodie , novice writer and father of seven children would like to share his life experiences he has had with his kids. He hopes that the articles will touch and inspire, also to let other dads know that they are not alone. You can contact me at, nazri04@ When you're an insurance agent, you have all kinds of options to sell; each kind of policy has its positives and its negatives. Some policies will be easy to sell; some will provide you with high monetary returns. Most agents don't view final expense insurance leads as the "must sell" policy but it's something that should be looked into. Why? Consider the steps an agent must take to earn the commission on universal or whole life insurance policies:

- Set up quite a few client meetings - Devise policy illustrations - Application completion - Waiting time for application approval by regional office - Set up for client's medical appointments - Obtain medical records of client - Supervise the underwriting of policy - Handing over policy once approved - Submission of delivery requirements to the regional office

This entire process takes a bit of time; sometimes it can take up to 10 weeks from the time your client had hisher first appointment until you receive your commission for the policy.

Why Should You Consider Final Expense Leads To Get More Final Expense Policies

While it may seem tedious to do final expense policies Rock Ya-Sin Hoodie , there are fewer steps to complete. What does this mean? It means you get paid for the policy and can move onto another one without letting so much time lapse. There are five steps with this kind of insurance policy. They are:

- Set up of phone conference - Write up of application - Completion of phone underwriting question sheet - Application submission to regional officewaiting for approval - Handing over of accepted policy

Commissions On Final Expensive Insurance Policies

As you see, the process for final expense insurance leads and policies takes far less time than whole life insurance policies. Thus, you can get paid your commission within two to three weeks rather than waiting two or more months.

Commissions with final expense insurance policies are usually much larger than other policy types. Novice insurance agents generally overlook this money making commission policy. In reality, an agent will make more money from selling a senior citizen a $10 Jacoby Brissett Hoodie ,000 final expense policy than selling a 20-something year old a $1 million policy. Why? Senior citizens are going to be pay a higher premium than the 20-something year old.

Other Reasons To Sell Final Expense Policies

There are other reasons as to why an agent such as yourself should deal with final expense policies. Since senior citizens will be the likely holders of such policies, they are often more reliable in paying because they know they'll need the policy in the near future.

However, the younger generation is not always so reliable in paying for their policies. When someone has a lot of expenses and debt they must contend with (especially in a tough economy), the first thing a person will get rid of is the extra expense of a "final expense" policy. When the cut is made (sometimes in the first year of the policy) Nyheim Hines Shirt , it could cut the agent's profit; worst case scenario is that there is a charge back of the policy.

If you don't already have a final expense policy inc. Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NBA Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Online Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Replica MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen