SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

lend money to the father or her brother

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:16 am
by akobaxaz • 229 Posts

Parents divorced that year I had four Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , I clearly remember the tears knelt down and begged his father not to take his mother, father, mother hides their feet constantly. I calmly looked at her mother ran without looking back, and now I are wondering why I did not chase out at that time. Even now, the only impression I have is that the mother, her thin, long hair, like to wear nice clothes special, often beat me, especially when playing mahjong lost money. Mother hit me when his father is often blocked off by the body will fall on my body with sticks, said with tears Cheap Jerseys From China , lose lose, kids do you play? Later, his father began to drink, especially in the slack when one night he gave his own irrigation was drunk, but he never beat me, and even angry when they are not against me, feeling the tears would I stare at my head. I am on the sixth grade when his father and married a widow in the village, it is not an honorable thing, that the widow is a name of “broom star“, less than 35, who married four times Cheap Jerseys China , people fear is that as long as he could not marry the man died a year is not an accident sick death, her third man was with her the longest, married one year and five days when the blasting stone was killed, I heard that bodies were not found, and the father is her fifth man. Days later I called her Auntie Lan, she will not let me call her Mom, her health is not so ugly my daughter, and said call her aunt looked younger. Father more tired after the wedding, why make a beautiful blue aunt to buy more clothes, he did not even have quit alcohol, smoked cigarettes are usually written with my job in this self-made cigarettes. His blue aunt well Cheap Jerseys , usually she does not always work back on the busy cook, laundry dined was busy washing dishes. The blue aunt taught me homework while watching TV, in about six months time, I felt the warmth of the family, although sometimes I see my father face of fatigue was always accompanied with a smile and blue aunt to speak. Junior high school exam the night, I was homework, I heard blue aunt and his father quarreled, she said if you do not agree, then I moved back to live tomorrow, his father said quietly point your child in reading, she heard affect their learning. I do not know what happened the next day sent me to test when I asked my father yesterday Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys , why do you quarrel? Blushing father did not speak, I said my father I have grown up, what do you and I said, a family of three relatives of the two of us. Father sighed Aunt Lan’s brother to get married, send enough money to bride price, and we borrow a thousand dollars. I listened to when tears fall, and that money is the father of a drop of blood to help people carry a stone up a sweat to accumulate my school use. I said Dad you want me to say you still want her, testing halls when I looked back a father, he cried, and even the nose are to flow to the mouth. Blue aunt or not move, I knew she was scared his father Cheap Baseball Jerseys Online , and as long as she moved on to lose this feast wife living, she would not be willing to, I think no one can stand apart from her father. Of course, the most important thing is to lend money to the father or her brother, that is by, I think a little bit funny, she borrowed her parents from our house tens of thousands of things I would have never seen how they have before? I remember my father and I spoke desperately endured the tears, he said Han Han Do not worry, you go to school the money I would like to approach, difficult relatives is only right and proper thing to help. I said do not worry Dad, maybe this year I can not get junior high school Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping , and I can not figure out is why the most difficult we have to help others, and we do not have difficulties to help others out? Later, the teacher found our home when his father know, when I test the language on written essay, the other is blank. That night his father drinking, drunk after he knelt in the yard crying one night, blue aunt to be with him. Days after the great changes have taken place, blue aunt began to wear beautiful clothes do not learn to do housework, good food every day waiting for my father back, smoking a cigarette at his father can watch TV, and home conditions day by day good up. Junior high school on time with his father and aunt took me to the blue school. Blue aunt bought by his father to help me daily when quietly said to me Cheap Baseball Jerseys Wholesale , Han Han, if you do not mind, then later called my mother, my aunt laughed and said I have used blue and called the aunt really make you look younger, talking all the time I saw her eyes red. I go back to school, my father is still hard to do business, he would have time to take me to my car and go shopping, I knocked over your favorite things no matter how he would buy me. He will usually drove to school to see me, sometimes I go out to eat at noon with a meal in the school building below him and so will my two or three hours. Students are particularly envious of me that like a good father on earth is difficult to find.

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen