SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

Victor Lindelof Jersey

in Suggestions / Vorschläge Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:43 am
by akobaxaz • 229 Posts

Big companies and corporations have lost the human touch. The question is Luke Shaw Jersey UK , when will humanity catch on, or like robotic sheep will we do whatever the business shepherds tell us, no matter how bad we are treated? I am talking from firsthand interaction here. Aren't you tired of having to talk to machines and sit waiting in queues that may not even really exist, while horrible music repeats itself over and over for eternity? How about having to talk to person after person as they try to find someone else who ?can? do the task that you need done? What about the machine that tells you to speak into the phone but can never properly interpret what you are saying? Or pushing buttons, how many numbers have you had to push before finally being told that the section you are looking for is vacant? Vacant Ander Herrera Jersey UK , how about the humans you do finally get in contact with but for some strange reason know less about their job than you do?

I may sound pessimistic but I truly believe that human society is meant to evolve differently from this path of customer numbers and automatically generated notices. We are intelligent creatures, well, in many ways, and I just wonder why we haven't created systems for our own society that are more conducive to making our community a happier place to live in. I am definitely not against technological, financial Victor Lindelof Jersey UK , and material progress, but I do question the intentions of our corporate institutional leaders. It seems that as long as the person at the top of the hierarchal food chain's paycheck keeps increasing at a steady rate, customer service is no longer a priority. But then again, I reckon if the CEO of an insurance company has problems with their telephone line, they'd probably have the problem fixed in no time Ashley Young Jersey UK , as they have a direct line to the telecommunication CEO from one of the card-swapping sessions at their $500-a-head luncheons.

The thing that these leaders of society have forgotten is that without normal, average human customers, their empires would be quickly reduced to dust. I think one of the problems lies with us, those average people. The companies are so big and powerful that we have become apathetic, feeling that we are too small and insignificant to question their systems of interaction. We simply let them dictate how things work and go through all the rigmarole and red tape no matter how much it frustrates us. There was a time Andreas Pereira Jersey UK , and you can still find this in most small companies, when customers were treated with respect and as equals. ?The customer is always right.? This statement used to be very normal when discrepancies came up in our business practices. Now however, the customer is often treated as guilty before innocent, as if the average 'small? person is just a criminal who wants to leech off the righteous and just institutions.

The truth is, if we all stand together on an issue Jesse Lingard Jersey UK , human beings have been known to move mountains. Why don't we speak out and get these companies who spend so many millions of dollars on commercials telling us how friendly and helpful they are to be accountable for their actions? They could take some of those same millions and put them into employing more human beings to act as communicators, as well as informed positions that solve problems quickly and easily. More jobs for the community in general, and a more enjoyable life for all coming in contact with the companies in question: this is a winwin situation people! Happier customers who are being respected as equals means people will tell each other of the quality of the business; of course this equates to more customers, which means more profit for all.

The time has come to 'rehumanise? (cool word!) our social and business systems. Communication is always spouted as being the key to a positive relationship between family, friends Chris Smalling Jersey UK , and lovers. We now need to adopt this model for how organizations and institutions relate to the wider community that actually created them with their investment, employment, and customer base. We all need to realize that we are all worthy and deserved of happy lives, lived via a construct of social systems that focuses on real human satisfaction.

In Part One, we covered the basics of searching on and in Part Two we moved into more advanced search techniques. In today's third installment we will peer into some ways of using Google you may have never thought of or knew existed.

DATE RANGES: You may limit your search to an exact date of a "range" of dates that a page was indexed by Google. To use Google's "daterange" function Anthony Martial Jersey UK , you will need to express your dates in "Julian" dates. This date format is express as an integer. To convert a common date into Julian format go to: an example, if I wanted to find pages (about a certain topic) indexed by Google during the month of May 2003, I would type in:

"spyware removal" daterange: 2452774-2452803

TYPES OF FILES: You can limit your Google search results to specific files ending in a particular extension (.doc, .txt, .rtf David de Gea Jersey UK , .pdf etc...)

To find a file on the topic "spyware remover" in Adobe (.pdf) format you would type in: "spyware remover" filetype:pdf

You can exclude certain types of files from your search by doing a "negative" search and placing a "minus" ( - ) sign in front of the "filetype:"

ANCHOR TEXT SEARCHES: Allow you to just search the "anchor" text in web page link anchors. Link anchors are the words that appear between: <." ">anti-spyware software<.a> In this case it's the phrase Anti-Spyware Software

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen