SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

December ay night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:58 am
by hfy962464 • 129 Posts

LONDON -- Andre Schuerrles hat trick sent Chelsea four points clear at the top of the English Premier League with a 3-1 victory at Fulham, capitalizing on Arsenal losing at Stoke on Saturday. Custom Saints Jerseys . Chelsea took until the second half to trouble the leagues bottom team, but Schuerrle then ripped through the defence with ease at Craven Cottage to keep Jose Mourinhos side on track for the title. Having not won on seven previous visits to Stoke, Arsenal came unstuck again as Jonathan Walters clinched a 1-0 victory from the penalty spot. Liverpool moved ahead of Arsenal on goal difference into second by winning 3-0 at Southampton in the late game. Manchester City dropped to fourth but it was only six points from the top with two games in hand, and could collect its first piece of silverware of the season against Sunderland in the League Cup final at Wembley Stadium on Sunday. In the days biggest controversy, Football Association officials will be investigating Newcastle manager Alan Pardew, who was sent off for appearing to head-butt Hull midfielder David Meyler. The touchline altercation overshadowed Newcastles 4-1 victory at Hull. Everton recovered from back-to-back league losses by beating West Ham 1-0 and returning to sixth place. After Chelsea made the short trip to Fulham, Mourinho was so annoyed at a poor first-half display that he wouldnt speak to his players during the break. The silent treatment was motivation enough, and the team was transformed, with the opener coming seven minutes into the new half. From inside his own half, Eden Hazard picked out Schuerrle, who headed the ball past Dan Burn, ran forward and slotted into the net. Schuerrle was on the end again when Hazard slipped the ball through in the 65th and the Germany midfielder scored. Torres was the creator for the third, with Schuerrle scoring again with ease in the 68th. Fulham came alive again in the closing stages, but all the team could produce was Johnny Heitinga tapping into an open net. At St. James Park, Newcastle wrapped up the victory before halftime with two goals from Moussa Sissoko and another from Loic Remy. But the real drama unfolded in the 72nd minute with the dismissal of Pardew, who faces a touchline ban. The apparent head-butt happened after Meyler barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in at KC Stadium. "He was right on top of me and I wanted to just ease him away from me but obviously I put my head in a forward motion," Pardew said. "I want to apologize." On the south coast, a fourth straight league win maintained Liverpools unexpected title push. Strikes from Luis Suarez and Raheem Sterling, and a late penalty by Steven Gerrard pushed Liverpool above Arsenal into second. The Britannia Stadium proved unwelcome territory for another leading team, as Stoke followed up wins over Chelsea and Manchester United, and a draw against City, by seeing off Arsenal. The breakthrough came with around 15 minutes to go when Laurent Koscielny was penalized for a handball and Walters scored from the spot to clinch Stokes second win in 11 league games. "It is not slightly worrying -- it is a big worry for us to lose a game like that," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said. "It is a massive setback." Tom Savage Jersey .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers. Natrell Jamerson Jersey . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-patrick-robinson-gold-jersey/ . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7.GLENDALE, Ariz. - Long before the miracle catch, improbable interception and the rest of what made this a wild Super Bowl, Seattle cornerback Jeremy Lane made a big play, then went down with a gruesome arm injury.It would turn out to be an injury that had a devastating effect on the Seahawks in their 28-24 loss to New England.The Patriots immediately went after Lanes replacement, Tharold Simon, and beat him again and again and again. Two of Tom Bradys touchdowns were thrown to receivers that were being defended by Simon — to Brandon LaFell and Julian Edelman. He also allowed a long play that set up a third touchdown.Lanes first career interception came in the end zone to halt a first-quarter Patriots scoring threat. As he returned the pick, he fell awkwardly on his arm when Edelman knocked him out of bounds. The arm bent at an angle that is hard to watch on replays.Lane is in the game when Seattle is in its nickel formation. When he went down, in came Simon, a 2013 fifth-round draft pick from LSU, the 138th overall selection.The Patriots immediately zeroed in on the 23-year-old cornerback, who did have some experience. After missing his entire rookie season due to injury, he played in 10 games this season.But he was obviously the weakest link in Seattles otherwise strong secondary.LaFell said that, initially, he didnt know Lane was hurt.Simon was out there back-to-back-to back, and I was like We should take advantage of this, LaFell said. Simon is a good guy. Hees going to be great. Marcus Davenport Saints Jersey. Were a team thats all predicated on finding the mismatch. We just kept finding the mismatch and kept going at it.Simon knew what was coming.Its Tom Brady, he said. Im sure hes going to try to attack the third or fourth corner on the team. I tried to hold my ground. I thought they did a fine job of running quick routes out there.Although he initially said he thought he did a fine job of doing what I was supposed to do, he acknowledged his errors.Im still young, he said. I made a lot of mistakes tonight, gave up two touchdowns.And he vowed to work to get better.The first touchdown he allowed was an 11-yarder to LaFell, the games first score.I just knew the ball was coming, he said. My eyes just got caught looking in the backfield.The second score he allowed came with 2:02 left in the game, a 3-yard pass to Julian Edelman that gave the Patriots the lead for good.As a cornerback, you have two responsibilities, Simon said. One responsibility went away and another responsibility came. I was too late to my second responsibility.Seattle also lost defensive end Cliff Avril to a concussion in the second half.Those were two big injuries for us, cornerback Richard Sherman said. ...When you lose two starters, its going to be tough for your defence. But we were able to overcome some of those things and give ourselves a chance. We had a chance to win this ball game.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Discount Jerseys China NFL Hoodies China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen