SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

of the first quarter to take a 33-11 lead that brought out boos. Mik

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:40 am
by sakura698 • 375 Posts

ALBUQUERQUE, N. Adidas Falcon παπουτσια .M. - Former UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson needed an impressive victory over an unheralded Rustam Khabilov to keep his name relevant in the 155-pound title picture, and he delivered, submitting the gritty challenger in the fourth round. The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs. Khabilov" event, which took place at Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, N.M. Khabilov (17-2) was impressive to start the fight, utilizing powerful strikes and impressive grappling to rattle Henderson (21-3) in the early going. But as the bout wore on, the former champion gained steam and the Russian began to slow. In the fourth round, southpaw Henderson clipped Khabilov with a tricky lead uppercut-left cross combination that sent his opponent toppling to the canvas. Henderson immediately jumped on his opponents back and locked in a rear-naked choke. Trapped, Khabilov had no choice but to tap out 76 seconds into the frame. "Anybody who wants to fight for the belt, come see me," Henderson said after the win. In the nights co-feature hometown lightweight Diego Sanchez (25-7) delivered a typical crowd-pleasing performance, moving forward from start to finish and looking to brawl with British slugger Ross Pearson (15-7). And while it appeared he had come up short at the end of the three-round affair, judges awarded Sanchez a controversial split-decision win. The three-round matchup was a contrast in styles, as Pearson looked to remain technical and move in and out of range. Meanwhile, Sanchez looked to punch, kick and wrestle his way to victory any way possible. As Pearsons strikes started to add up, blood trickled down Sanchezs face. It was an entertaining scrap, but one that Pearson appeared to have won. Two of three judges saw it differently, much to Pearsons dismay. UFC president Dana White, who watched the fights on TV from his home in Maine, called the fight a "robbery." "What can I say?" Pearson asked after the surprising result. "Im confident that I won every round. I didnt get hit once. I guess its my fault for leaving it in the hands of the judges." In a key flyweight matchup, top contender John Dodson (16-6) made his claim for a second crack at the promotions 125-pound belt with a scintillating win over John Moraga (14-3). While the pace was moderate for much of the match, Dodson exploded when the opportunity presented itself, eventually rattling off a series of punches punctuated with a knee that broke Moragas nose. While Moraga made it to the end of the second round, the attending doctor waved off the fight before the third round began. "I really wanted to go to that third round, so Im a little disappointed," Dodson said. "I feel like we cheated the fans out of another five hard minutes. I was landing my shots very well, and it seemed like a caught him with everything I threw." Current UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson puts his belt on the line against Russian slugger Ali Bagautinov at next weeks UFC 174 event in Vancouver. Dodson could very well be in line for the winner. Adidas NMD R2 φθηνα . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. Adidas Superstar φθηνα . Ryan Getzlaf certainly got them started in the second. Getzlaf scored the first two goals in the second, and Teemu Selanne scored the go-ahead goal late in the period as the Anaheim Ducks beat the Nashville Predators 4-3 Thursday night. http://www.nmdgreece.com/adidas-nmd-r1-greece.html .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers made it official Tuesday and signed pitcher Brandon McCarthy to a four-year contract.INDIANAPOLIS -- Jeff Teague scored 25 points in the Atlanta Hawks 107-88 rout Sunday of the reeling Indiana Pacers, who were held to a franchise-low 23 points in the first half of an embarrassing performance on their home floor. The Hawks (34-42) have won three of four and extended their lead over the Knicks for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference to two full games. The Pacers (53-25) have lost four of five and fell a full game behind Miami in their quest for the No. 1 seed in the East. Paul George scored 18 points and David West had 17 on a night All-Star centre Roy Hibbert did not play the final 30 minutes. Atlanta jumped to a 9-0 lead, extended the margin to 33-11 after one and 55-23 at the half. The Pacers couldnt get closer than 13 in the second half. The Hawks appear back on track at just the right time. They knocked down 12 3-pointers, shot 56 per cent from the field against the leagues best defence and ended a three-game losing streak at Indiana. But for the Pacers, things are falling apart fast. Since beating Miami on March 26 to take a three-game lead in the conference standings, they have given away the conference lead. After a sixth straight road loss Friday night at Toronto, strong wind gusts pushed a baggage ccart into the team plane, creating a hole that forced Indiana to stick around even longer and cancel Saturdays scheduled practice. Adidas Gazelle ελλαδα. The Pacers sure couldve used it. Indiana missed its first seven shots, coach Frank Vogel benched his entire starting lineup with 6:05 left in the first quarter, and things continued to crumble. The Hawks scored the final five points of the first quarter to take a 33-11 lead that brought out boos. Mike Scott and Shelvin Mack then hit back-to-back 3-pointers to give Atlanta a 45-15 lead with 8:39 left in the second quarter. It was the fewest first-half points Indiana ever scored in its NBA history, four fewer than they had against the Clippers on Nov. 10, 2004. Frustrated players shook their heads, and frustrated fans serenaded the Pacers with boos as they left the court. With Hibbert on the bench to open the third quarter, Indiana finally showed some spark. After giving up another 3 to Pero Antic, Indiana used an 11-2 run to get within 60-34 and an 11-0 spurt got Indiana as close as 75-59 late in the third. But Atlanta scored the last four points of the third and the first four of the fourth to rebuild an 83-61 lead and never let Indiana get closer than 15 until the final two minutes. ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen