SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

100th career catch.After Montreal conceded a s

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:17 am
by hfy962464 • 129 Posts

GLENDALE, Ariz. Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys . -- Down two goals in the second period and looking sluggish in the final game of a grueling Western trip, the Philadelphia Flyers got a spark from Jay Rosehill. Rosehill dropped his gloves and challenged Paul Bissonnette, who obliged in what turned into a lengthy, two-round, blow-filled fight in front of the Philadelphia bench. The Flyers were a different team the rest of the way, as Jakub Voracek scored the winner with 8:08 left and the Philadelphia finished with four unanswered goals in a 5-3 victory over the Phoenix Coyotes on Saturday night. "I thought it was a great job from Rosie," Flyers coach Craig Berube said. "Hes very smart at that. He picks the right spots and hes very good at his job." Scott Hartnell, Brayden Schenn and Wayne Simmonds also scored for the Flyers and Claude Giroux added an empty-net goal with 30 seconds left. Steve Mason made several difficult saves late to preserve Philadelphias fourth win in five games out West. "I thought this trip changed our road mentality a little bit," Berube said. "We discussed and talked about a lot of the little things we have to do on the road to win hockey games." The little things are ailing the Coyotes, with Mike Smith struggling in goal again in a mistake-filled performance that left coach Dave Tippett lamenting "inconsistent" play and not ruling out roster changes. "Were at the halfway mark and Im sure (GM) Don (Maloney) and I will talk the next couple days," Tippett said. "Weve got to evaluate where we are and where we want to get to." Rob Klinkhammer, Lauri Korpikoski and Mikkel Boedker scored for the Coyotes, who led 3-1 late in the second period but couldnt hold on to spoil captain Shane Doans return from a rare illness. Simmonds tied it with 15:38 left when he knocked in a rebound on the power play for his team-high 14th goal and his ninth in as many games. Then Keith Yandles turnover in his own zone proved costly in Phoenixs second straight loss. Voracek collected the puck and beat Smith between the legs with a wrist shot. Philadelphia killed a late power play as Mason stopped 26 shots. The Coyotes struggled defensively as they played without one of their top defenceman, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, who was injured Thursday on a hit by Columbus Derek MacKenzie that earned him a three-game suspension. Not even Doans return from Rocky Mountain Fever could spark Phoenix. Doan last played Dec. 4 before he started getting headaches, joint pain and severe fatigue. He was eventually diagnosed with the rare disorder that affects the lining of blood cells and is often contracted from bites by ticks. Doan looked a step slow at times and his shifts were short. He logged 18:38 of ice time and his line failed to muster many scoring chances. "He was all right," Tippett said. "He probably played a few more minutes that I had planned on." After a scoreless first period in which the Coyotes went 0 for 3 on the power play, the teams combined for three goals in a 1:42 stretch early in the second. Klinkhammer and Korpikoski scored just over a minute apart to make it 2-0 Phoenix amid shaky back line play by the Flyers. Berube immediately called a timeout, and the Flyers responded 17 seconds later when Hartnell beat Smith on the glove side to extend his points streak to seven games. But the Coyotes answered again at 6:47. Catching the Flyers on a line change, Yandle threaded a pass to Boedker at the blue line, and he skated in alone on a breakaway for his career-high 12th goal. "These are games that in the past we would have played smart enough and our whole thing would have been sound enough where Philly felt like they played a really good game but didnt win," Tippett said. "We havent had that feeling enough this year yet." Shortly after the fight, the Flyers got within 3-2 with 2:45 left in the second period when Brayden Schenn banged in Vincent Lecavaliers no-look pass from behind the net. The comeback had begun. "I think if someone told us before the road trip that we would get eight points we would take it right away," Voracek said. "Its a huge win for us." NOTES: Tippett said it was up to Bissonnette on whether to engage Rosehill "Its his call, not mine," Tippett said. . Tippett said Ekman-Larsson playing Tuesday vs. Calgary is "certainly a possibility.". Michael Raffl (concussion) and Matt Read (upper body) sat out for Philadelphia. . Hartnell has 28 career goals against the Coyotes. ... The Flyers were returning home after the game, they play another road game Tuesday at New Jersey. Terrance Ferguson Jersey . The English Football Association had charged the German right back with violent conduct after retrospectively reviewing video evidence of an incident that was missed by match officials at Craven Cottage on Saturday. Kyle Singler Jersey . The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.com/paul-george-thunder-jersey-c-25/ . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535).MONTREAL - Jonathan Crompton doesnt have the rocket arm or the calm demeanour of Anthony Calvillo, but so far, he wins just like the former Montreal Alouettes quarterback great.On a Monday afternoon that featured the retirement of Calvillos No. 13 jersey, Crompton threw three touchdown passes as the Alouettes drubbed the Saskatchewan Roughriders 40-9 for their third win in a row.Crompton, who is 5-1 since he took over as the starter from Troy Smith and Alex Brink, completed only 12 of 25 passes, put picked up 225 yards with a pair of touchdown tosses to Duran Carter and another to Brandon London.Jonathan continues to do what we ask him to do, which is lead the team and get wins, said coach Tom Higgins. His record speaks for itself right now.The only way to evaluate a quarterback is if you win with him. Jonathans a winner and thats the reason were on this roll.Third string quarterback Tanner Marsh also scored on a one-yard plunge for Montreal (6-8). Sean Whyte added four field goals.The Alouettes were a mess early in the season as they searched for a replacement for Calvillo, their starter since 2000 who retired in January.The Roughriders (9-6), who could have clinched a playoff spot with a win, have been in the same situation since starter Darian Durants season ended with right elbow surgery last month. Neither Tino Sunseri nor Seth Doege has stepped up to claim the job.Sunseri started and went 7 for 12 for 72 yards, with a TD toss to Anthony Allen, an interception and a fumble. Doege took over in the fourth quarter and was 3 for 6 for 37 yards and an interception.Weve got to find answers to everything, said Riders coach Corey Chamblin. It has to be more than the quarterback situation.We have young guys in there and we depend on them to step up, but we understand that Darians not playing and were not hiding our heads in the sand on that. Weve just got to make sure that with the new quarterbacks, were still able to win.The Roughriders have lost three in a row and four of their last five, but Chamblin said its no time to panic. They lost in Montreal late in the 2013 campaign and looked to be coming unglued, but then rallied and won the Grey Cup.I remember post game saying I dont have the answers but well find them, and at the seasons end, we found the answers, added Chamblin. Its the same. We have to find the answers collectively about how to win football games.Allen gained 105 yards on the ground in the first half and didnt gain another yard on two second-half carries.It was fitting that all the post game talk was about quarterbacks on a day dedicated to the CFLs all-time passing leader. The intermission was extended for a 25-minute halftime ceremony in which a banner with Calvillos name and number was mounted on the stadium wall.The Alouetttes have always done things right, said Calvillo, who got a standing ovation from the season-high crowd of 23,069. Steven Adams Jersey. I was so nervous to get off the field.As an athlete, I hated when things like this go on. I just wanted people off the field so we could play. Thats what I was trying to do. Enjoy the moment, get off the stage and let these guys get back to work.Higgins let his team out five minutes early to catch the end of the ceremony.Then they blew open a game they led 21-7 at half time.Chris Rainey ran the kickoff to the Saskatchewan 43 and Crompton hit Carter with a 25-yard TD pass.After a Whyte field goal, Allen fumbled on an exchange with Sunseri and Winston Venable recovered on the 30, from which Crompton hit London in the end zone.Montreal gave up only a safety in the second half.There is emotion you can tap into and we did that, said Higgins. We didnt want to be too high.That would be terrible because all of a sudden youre trying too hard. But there was a plan. We had our own five minute warning and we got our players out. I think they appreciated it, and it was special for Anthony to see his (former) teammates out on the field.Montreal joined Toronto and Hamilton atop the East Division with six wins, setting up a three-way battle for what will likely be two playoff spots open for East Division teams. The Alouettes play at Toronto on Saturday, then end the season with games against Ottawa, Toronto and Hamilton.All three teams control their destiny, said Higgins. We all play each other.Its who is going to line up and finish the season on a positive note. One will get the (first round) bye, one will be second and the third one might not make it.The Roughriders controlled the ball early as Allen ran the ball repeatedly, but it took an Alouettes turnover to set up the first score as Tristan Jackson recovered Carters fumble at the Montreal 35. Five plays later, Sunseri hit Allen with an 11-yard TD pass.Montreal tied it after Sunseri fumbled and John Bowman recovered on the Saskatchewan 25. A pass interference call against Terrell Maze put the ball on the one, and Marsh ran it in at 5:02 of the second quarter. Five minutes later, Crompton hit Carter with a pass over the middle and the slotback ran it 61 yards for a TD. It was Carters 100th career catch.After Montreal conceded a safety in the fourth, Doege handed Geoff Tisdale his second interception of the day.QB Kerry Joseph, 41, who signed with the Riders this week, was used on one short yardage play.Brink mopped up for Montreal.Notes: The 13-yard line at each end was highlighted in red, white and blue with a number 13 on the field to honour Calvillos jersey retirement. . . The Riders were without all-star guard Brendon LaBatte, who has an upper body injury. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Discount Jerseys China NFL Hoodies China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen