SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

n a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as th

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:27 am
by sakura698 • 375 Posts

SYDNEY, N. Yeezy Outlet .S. - Joel Dahmen fired a 10-under 62 for a two-stroke lead after the first round of the Cape Breton Celtic Classic on Thursday. Dahmen led Wes Homan when play was suspended due to darkness. The 25-year-old the damp conditions helped him play aggressive. "Its so soft out here you can hit a lot of drivers, and then you can hit it close to the hole," said Dahmen, whose 62 tied the best round of the PGA Tour Canadas season so far. "A four-iron is sticking the same as a wedge, so you can really be aggressive out there." Dahmen added a putting tip from close friend and fellow Tour player Will Strickler led to a solid performance on the greens. "I made a couple of long putts that I normally dont make," said Dahmen, who rolled in putts over 50-feet for birdie on the 17th hole and over 30-feet for birdie on the ninth. "Ive been hitting it really well for four or five weeks now and putting horrible. I actually got a little putting lesson from Will Strickler yesterday. I tried to play off that a little bit and the putts started going in." Black Friday Yeezy . The Toronto Argonauts (11-7) look for an opportunity to repeat as CFL champions when they host the surging Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10-8) on Sunday. Cyber Monday Yeezy . Hughes, 30, is a former Major Leaguer with the Baltimore Orioles, having played in 14 games with the Os in 2010. He played with Class AA Binghamton of the Eastern League in the New York Mets system last season. https://www.fakeyeezywholesaleonline.com/ . His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday.The Ottawa Senators will close out their regular season without the services of centre Mika Zibanejad. Head coach Paul MacLean had very little in terms of an update on Zibanejads injury Friday, one day after suffering the setback in their 2-1 victory over the New Jersey Devils. MacLean said Zibanejad is undergoiing further testing and wont play in Saturdays game against the Toronto Maple Leafs or Sunday against the Pittsburgh Penguins. Yeezy China. Zibanejad played just two shifts in the third period of Thursdays contest before leaving the game. He was taken to hospital for precautionary reasons. ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen