SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

vid Guetta performed during the opening ceremony Th

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:42 am
by sakura698 • 375 Posts

CLEVELAND -- Justin Masterson pitched neatly into the eighth inning and the Cleveland Indians beat the White Sox 2-0 Saturday night in a game highlighted by Chicago rookie Jose Abreus snazzy glove toss. Cheap Shoes From China . Abreu, who leads the majors in homers and RBIs, struck out with two runners on base to end the eighth. Earlier, the Cuban first baseman made the play of the day. Abreu fielded Lonnie Chisenhalls grounder in the sixth and, unable to get the ball out of his mitt, flipped the glove about 10 feet to pitcher Scott Carroll covering the bag for the out. Masterson (1-1) held the ALs highest-scoring offence in check, allowing four hits and striking out six in his seventh start of the season. The right-hander won for the first time since last Aug. 21. Cody Allen struck out Abreu in the eighth. John Axford pitched the ninth for his ninth save, sending Chicago to its fourth straight loss. Cleveland centre fielder Michael Bourn left in the fourth because of tightness in his left hamstring. He strained the same hamstring in spring training and began the season on the disabled list. Indians designated hitter Jason Giambi left the game in the sixth with a cramp in his right calf. Errors by third baseman Marcus Semien and catcher Tyler Flowers made both of Clevelands runs unearned. The Indians also made two errors. Nick Swisher had a sacrifice fly in the sixth for the Indians, who have won two in a row after breaking a six-game losing streak. Carroll (1-1) didnt allow an earned run in six innings in his second major league start. Semiens dropped popup handed the Indians a run in the second. Semien drifted under a ball near the mound hit by David Murphy with two outs, but it fell out of his glove and Chisenhall scored from third. Chisenhall started the inning with a double. Cleveland got another gift in the fifth. Flowers fielded Jose Ramirezs bunt, but threw wildly to first. Ramirez was credited with a hit and took second on the error. Mike Aviles sacrifice moved Ramirez to third and Swishers fly ball made it 2-0. Chisenhalls throwing error led to a Chicago threat in the fifth. A walk and a hit batter loaded the bases with one out, but Swisher made a diving grab of Semiens line drive and doubled Flowers off first. Masterson also pitched around shortstop Asdrubal Cabreras fielding error in the third. Alexei Ramirez, the leading hitter in the AL, was hitless in four at-bats. NOTES: The Indians placed C Yan Gomes on the paternity list. Wife Jenna gave birth to the couples first child Saturday morning. Carlos Santana started behind the plate for the sixth time this season. ... The White Sox put OF Adam Eaton on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right hamstring. Jordan Danks started in centre field while Alejandro De Aza batted in Eatons leadoff spot. ... NOTES: Indians manager Terry Francona said RHP Josh Tomlin will be called up from Triple-A Columbus to start Tuesdays game against Minnesota. China Shoes Jordans . The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No. China Shoes Nike . The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play. https://www.chinashoesshop.com/ .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No.Sky Sports Voice of Football Martin Tyler is commentating for UEFA in France throughout Euro 2016 and hell be sharing his thoughts on the colour and excitement of the event here on skysports.com. First up he reflects on the opening match and a big night for France… I am in the French capital, but it was a case of London calling at the Stade de France tonight.First of all Tottenhams Hugo Lloris made a superb save at the start of the match; then Arsenals Olivier Giroud scored the opening goal of the tournament; before West Hams Dimitri Payet scored the goal that sealed a tremendous win for France over Romania. The result means France have lifted the curse of the opening match at European Championships. They are only the second host nation in the last eight to win the first game after Belgium in 2000.Prior that, the last hosts to win their opening match were France themselves in 1984, who remain the last hosts to win a European Championship. I covered that tournament, which was defined by Michel Platini after he scored all those wonderful goals.Now Payet has the chance to be the Platini of Euro 2016. Tonight he made one for Giroud and then scored a sensational goal and appeared very moved as he was substituted near the end of the game. Dimitri Payet was the man of the match in Paris During my commentary for UEFAs world feed I commented with five minutes to go that France would surely get one more chance at 1-1 to win the game - but I was wrong! Payets goal could hardly be described as a chance.Im still buzzing as I write this and my co-commentator, Alan Smith, said there wont be a better goal scored in the tournament.Payet was deservedly named man of the match, even before his goal, and his name was called out four times to huge cheers as the players did a mini lap of honour at the end. Olivier Giroud celebrates scoring Frances opening goal a Meanwhile, Giroud has scored eight in eight now and seems to be winning the supporters over. In the last warm-up match against Scotland, Patrice Evra pointed to the name on tthe back of his shirt as if to say look, hes good and he made an important contribution against Romania. Fake China Shoes. Alan has obviously been compared with Giroud, and despite failing to score with two good headed chances he kept going and got his goal eventually. It was nice to see the Premier League have such an impact on the first game. I commented with five minutes to go that France would surely get one more chance at 1-1 to win the game - but I was wrong! Payets goal could hardly be described as a chance. Martin Tyler It was a really good start to the tournament and the opening game can set the standard for what follows. For all of us out here it has really whetted our appetite for what lies ahead.France might not be the most passionate football country in the world, but this tournament seems to have ignited the place and the atmosphere inside the stadium was absolutely excellent.I must say, the opening ceremony had the most seamless transition into the match I have ever seen. It was almost as though the match was an extension of the ceremony itself. DJ David Guetta performed during the opening ceremony The songs were being sung and then suddenly the Republican Guard and a choir appeared along with the players. It was totally seamless and very stylish.I must admit the star of the opening ceremony, David Guetta, is not my cup of tea but Alan really loved it. He has been educating me over the last couple of days and it has been an important part of our preparation!In all seriousness though, its been a difficult build-up for France going into this tournament following the events of last November and the industrial problems taking place at the moment, so they deserved a good night.With a little help from some of Londons Premier League stars, they certainly had one. Also See: Payet stunner thrills France As it happened Paul Mersons predictions Balagues star men ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen