SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

anization during the course of a school year primarily could really draw you

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:19 am
by sakura698 • 375 Posts

BALTIMORE -- Catcher Matt Wieters and the Baltimore Orioles avoided salary arbitration by agreeing to a $7. Wholesale Paul George Shoes .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6.5 million when the sides swapped proposed arbitration salaries last month. As part of Thursdays agreement, Wieters would earn a $200,000 bonus for winning a Gold Glove — he won in 2011 and 2012. A two-time All-Star, he would get $100,000 is hes elected to start in the All-Star game and $75,000 if hes selected as a reserve. He also would earn $75,009 if he wins a Silver Slugger. The 27-year-old hit .235 with 22 homers and 79 RBIs in 148 games last year and has a .255 batting average with 87 homers and 328 RBIs over parts of five years in the major leagues. He can become a free agent after the 2015 season. This marks the second straight year the Orioles did not go to arbitration with any of their players. Paul George Shoes Outlet . The moves were the first punitive steps taken by the Dolphins since a report on the NFLs investigation of the case was released last week. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. Paul George Shoes Deals .com) - Virginia is for loving Latrell Scott. https://www.cheappaulgeorgeshoes.com/ . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon maintains technology and not shorter games is key to attracting young fans to baseball. Maddons comments followed Monday nights 1-0 win over the New York Yankees, a game that lasted 3 hours, 28 minutes -- the longest nine-inning, 1-0 game by time in major league history. "I really think that if all were worried about is length of the game regarding attracting young fans, I think thats probably not the actual specific or most important reason," Maddon said. "Its a media-driven problem, I really believe that. I think to involve youngsters technologically speaking is much more important." Nine-inning games this season are averaging 3:03, according to STATS, up from 2:33 in 1981. "I believe you need to really focus on getting the kids more involved based on what kids are digging these days, and thats technology, their devices," Maddon said. Paul George Shoes For Sale. Maddon thinks Twitter and Skype would be good tools. "I think Skyping and getting kids to connect with players in an organization during the course of a school year primarily could really draw young people to an organization or a bunch of players," Maddon said. "Even one guy per week Skyped a classroom from each team, just think of the impact that would make. I think once a kid has been touched by an athlete, I dont care what sport its in, hes going to become a fan of that player and that team." Maddon thinks discussions on the matter are needed. "Somebody needs to sit down and really come up with an interactive kind of a situation in the ballpark or at home that engages youngsters, thats what Im looking at," he said. "Be more creative. Get us in touch with them, get players touching kids more technologically and youre going to get more fans." ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen