SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

ping for a takedown that wouldnt come. When they separated, Kim

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:08 am
by sakura698 • 375 Posts

Carmelo Anthony had previously said he planned to opt out of his contract with the New York Knicks and reportedly will do just that on Monday. Francis Martes Jersey . Anthony has a June 23 deadline to make that decision and Yahoo Sports cited a source in a report Sunday that said the seven-time All-Star will notify the Knicks of his intention to exercise that right and become a free agent. The 30-year-old veteran, in past comments, said he wouldnt rule out a return to the Knicks, adding that he just wanted to test the market. Teams reportedly interested in Anthony include the Chicago Bulls and Houston Rockets. The Knicks, however, can offer Anthony the most money and longest contract. New Knicks president Phil Jackson, however, has indicated that he would like Anthony to take less money in an effort to rebuild a team that missed the playoffs in 2013-14. Anthony averaged 27.4 points, a career-high 8.1 rebounds and 3.1 assists in 77 games for the Knicks this past season. He sat out the final two games with a shoulder injury once the Knicks were eliminated from postseason contention. In three-plus seasons since joining the Knicks in a February 2011 trade from Denver, Anthony has averaged 26.5 points, 7.1 rebounds and 3.1 assists. The Syracuse product has career averages of 25.3 points, 6.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists in 790 games with the Nuggets and Knicks. Jose Cruz Jr. Jersey . Basketball fans around the globe will be watching as Kobe Bryant makes his season debut - 240 days after tearing his left Achilles - against Toronto, a team he has used as his own personal punching bag. Don Larsen Jersey . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. https://www.cheapastros.com/2143o-brad-lidge-jersey-astros.html . Long snapper Patrick Mannelly announced Friday that he is retiring after a 16-year-career with the Bears, a span in which he played in a team record 245 games and snapped the ball 2,282 times.MACAU, China - Perennial contender Michael Bisping earned a fourth-round TKO victory over Cung Le on Saturday in the main event of UFC Fight Night in Macau, China. Bisping (25-6) admitted his back was against the wall heading into his matchup with Le (9-3). Fortunately for "The Count," his performance left little doubt that hes still among the worlds best middleweights. Bisping and Le both looked to strike from the start, with Le firing powerful blows and Bisping preferring a volume-based attack. Bisping appeared the quicker fighter to start, and it paid off in short order. At the start of the second frame, a crisp Bisping punch scored directly to Les right eye, which instantly began to close. Le initially thought he was poked in the eye, but replays showed it was a clean blow that caused the damage. Bisping immediately realized his opponents limitations and continued to attack at every opportunity. Le showed incredible heart as he continued to look for a potential power shot that could sway the momentum, but Bisping was simply too much as he continued to push the pace. Early in the fourth, Bisping unleashed a flurry of punches that saw Le wilt against the cage. A brutal knee then sent Le crashing to the canvas, and Bisping pounced with additional punches to seal the result 57 seconds into the round. Afterward, Bisping said he would welcome a bout with Luke Rockhold as a means of working his way to a shot at the UFC middleweight belt. "I want to be a world championn, and I know I have to back it," Bisping said. Mike Scott Astros Jersey. "This is backing it up. … Im beating Luke Rockhold, and then Im winning the title." In the nights co-feature, Tyron Woodley (14-3) picked up an impressive win over Korean welterweight Dong Hyun Kim (19-3-1), needing just 61 seconds to pick up a TKO victory. Kim was the aggressor early, walking forward from the start and looking to engage. Woodley countered by working into the clinch and hoping for a takedown that wouldnt come. When they separated, Kim gambled with a big spinning elbow, but Woodley scored flush with a punch that caught his opponent mid-turn. Kim tried desperately to recover, but Woodley pounced with heavy ground-and-pound blows, forcing referee Steve Perceval to intervene just 61 seconds into the fight. "My whole gameplan was to stay close and dictate how the fight went," Woodley said after the fight. "When I saw him start to spin, I knew I could unload and catch him. It played out perfectly." In a lightweight contest, "The Ultimate Fighter: China" winner Zhang Lipeng (8-7-1) showed improved takedown defense and jiu-jitsu skills en route to scoring a clear-cut decision win over Australian import Brendan OReilly (5-1). And in a delayed featherweight tournament final of "The Ultimate Fighter: China" Ning Guangyou (4-2-1) scored a lackluster decision win over Jianping Yang (6-4-1), taking the fight 29-28 on all three judges cards. ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen