SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

"I certainly know where were leaning, but Id like to see how he responds

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:45 am
by sakura698 • 375 Posts

MEXICO CITY - Feeling better after missing his first game of the season because of a flu-like virus, Dwight Howard promised to put on a show for his Mexican fans. Fausse Yeezy Pas Cher . And he delivered.Howard, who missed Saturdays game against the Golden State Warriors, had 22 points and 10 rebounds Wednesday as the Houston Rockets beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 113-101 at Arena Ciudad de Mexico in the first regular-season game played south of the border since 1997.Its a big honour to play in Mexico. We had an amazing time even though it was a super short trip. The last time we lost so I wanted to come back with a better effort, said Howard, who fed off the 18,996 fans. Ive always wanted to come to Mexico. The fans were great. They were standing and cheering from warm-ups until the end ... I wish I could play all of our games here in Mexico.James Harden led the Rockets with 23 points and a team-high 10 assists, but was only 8 of 23 from the field.Trevor Ariza added 19 points and Kostas Papanikolau scored a career-high 14 for the Rockets (7-1), who tied Memphis for the best record in the Western Conference.We want to be the best at the end of the year, Howard said. The West is a tough Conference, but if we play hard, we can beat anybody. We want to hold the trophy at the end of the year. Thats what we talk about every day.With Ricky Rubio sidelined indefinitely after spraining his left ankle during Fridays loss to the Orlando Magic, the Wolves lost their third straight game.Corey Brewer scored 18 points and rookie Andrew Wiggins added 15 for Minnesota.The Rockets played without starting point guard Patrick Beverley and couldnt pull away until the third quarter.In the first half it was tough. We couldnt get any stops, Harden said. In the third quarter we locked down and made a run to seal the game then.The teams played without incident nearly a year after a game between the San Antonio Spurs and Timberwolves was cancelled because a short circuit in a generator room sent smoke and fumes inside the Mexico City Arena during warmups.___TIP-INSTimberwolves: After hitting 46.2 per cent from the field in their first three games, Minnesota shot under 45 per cent (44.4) from the field for the fifth straight night. ... The Wolves turned the ball over 13 times.Rockets: After going 0 for 6 from beyond the arc in the loss against the Warriors, Ariza nailed three 3-pointers. ... The Rockets defence, which held opponents under 100 points in their first seven games of the season, allowed more than 100 for the first time.UP NEXTTimberwolves: At New Orleans on Friday.Rockets: Hosts Philadelphia on Friday.MEXICAN ROCKETSHouston played in Mexico City for the sixth time in their history. The Rockets played the first ever NBA game south of the border in the 1992 preseason. Also, Houston played in the first regular season in Mexico when they defeated Dallas 108-106 in 1997. Their overall record in Mexican soil is now 4-2. Adidas Springblade Contrefaçon Pas Cher . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. Basket Adidas Nmd r2 Pas Cher . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces. http://www.basketnmdpascher.fr/pas-cher-basket-nmd-human-race.html .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone.ST. LOUIS -- Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright says his elbow injury is not serious. He could miss a start to allow the tendinitis to calm down. "Im OK, I really am," Wainwright said Friday. "I know that in this business when the word elbow gets thrown around people think the worst, but in actuality and in all honest to goodness truth, the only reason we did an MRI at all was to see how to treat it better, to see exactly which spot was dinged up." General manager John Mozeliak said the team would have a better idea of its next move after Wainwright plays catch on Saturday. The right-hander was a 19-game winner last year and won 20 games in 2010. "I think the best way to think about this now is its a long season and certainly you dont want to put the season in jeopardy for one start," Mozeliak said. "I certainly know where were leaning, but Id like to see how he responds tomorrow." Wainwright is tied for the National League lead in wins at 9-3 with a 2.15 ERRA. Basket Adidas Nmd Femme Pas Cher. He had an injection on Wednesday after an MRI exam pinpointed the trouble area in the back of his elbow. "If I have to miss a start once every three years without going on the DL, I think thats an OK thing," Wainwright said. "I could pitch through this, theres no doubt, without seeing doctors, without getting a shot. Thats not the smart play, lets get this treated, lets get this knocked out." Wainwright, who missed the 2011 season after undergoing elbow reconstruction surgery, said the sole reason for the MRI was to aid in rehab efforts. Wainwright sought to calm fans, saying the elbow was fine and the tendon was "thick as an oak tree and strong as can be." Both the team and pitcher kept open the possibility Wainwright could stay on his turn and pitch Monday against the Mets, but all agreed a little rest would be beneficial. Wainwright was second in the NL with 100 1-3 innings. He said the elbow began bothering him the last two starts. ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen