SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

e primary option on offence. Hes been amazing, man, honestly,

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:59 am
by sakura698 • 375 Posts

MONTREAL - The Montreal Alouettes hired Kavis Reed as their special teams co-ordinator Monday. Clearance Kyrie Irving Shoes .Reed, 41, served as the Edmonton Eskimos head coach from 2011-13. Reed played five seasons as a defensive back with Edmonton (95-99) and has spent 13 years overall as a coach in the league.Alouettes head coach Tom Higgins also handled special-teams duties last season.Having Kavis on our coaching staff is a great addition for the Alouettes, Higgins said in a statement. He brings fire and passion to our team, as well as plenty of experience to our staff in place. All of our coaches are excited to get to work with him.Reed, began his CFL coaching career in 01 as the Toronto Argonauts special-teams co-ordinator and defensive backs coach. Reed then coached the defensive backs with the Ottawa Renegades (2002-03) before becoming the Hamilton Tiger-Cats defensive co-ordinator (2004-06).He was a defensive assistant coach with Toronto in 07 before being named their defensive co-ordinator the following season.Reed joined the Saskatchewan Roughriders staff as a special-teams/defensive backs coach in 09. The Montreal Alouettes beat the Riders 28-27 in the Grey Cup that year, thanks to Saskatchewan being flagged for too many men on kicker Damon Duvals errant 43-yard field-goal attempt.Duval converted the second chance, hitting from 33 yards out as time ran out to give Montreal the narrow victory.Reed joined the Winnipeg Blue Bombers defensive co-ordinator in 2010 before being hired by Edmonton. Kyrie Irving Shoes Free Shipping .com) - The Calgary Flames are spoilers once again. Cheap Kyrie Irving Shoes .The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot. https://www.cheapshoeskyrieirving.com/ . -- Mississippis Andrew Ritter said his game-winning, 41-yard field goal felt good off his foot.TORONTO - Although DeMar DeRozan is starting to see light at the end of the tunnel, he and the Raptors have decided it best to delay his imminent return to the lineup until next week. Cleared by team doctors after undergoing tests on his injured groin on Tuesday, DeRozan - who has missed Torontos last 18 games - says he is fully healed and pain-free but doesnt want to rush the process. The Raptors had hoped to have their all-star guard back in uniform as early as Thursday, when they host the Charlotte Hornets, but theyve opted to err on the side of caution, getting DeRozan in a few more practices and building his conditioning up following a six-week absence. At first I was [hoping to play Thursday], DeRozan admitted after going through his third practice since the injury on Wednesday morning. I owe that to [my teammates], not to just jump back in the game. I want to get a couple more practices in over these next couple days and then make a comeback. I was hoping, fingers crossed, toes crossed, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. Realistically, I knew that if there was a question or if there was a little doubt, we were going to be patient and not rush him back. Selfishly, from a coachs [perspective], I wanted him to come back [Thursday]. Its the right thing to do. I totally understand. Im on board with it. I agree with it. The team hasnt officially ruled DeRozan out for Saturdays game at home to Boston but a return sometime next week appears more likely. The Raptors guard is hoping to get in an additional three-to-four practices before suiting up again. If thats the case, we could see him back for Wednesdays tilt with Philadelphia or Fridays contest against Atlanta. He looks good in practice, Casey continued. But just for his safety and his future health and his career, were going to be prudent just to make sure we go at the right pace, bring him back at the right time. And its the right thing to do. All of the doctors are saying it. I know it is killing him, because hes champing at the bit. Ive seen so many players have the same injury. You think youre back. But if those fibres have not grown back and matured in the right way, the littlest torque could pull it out and then hes out for the rest of the year. We want to be smart. Next man up. Its been a long month and change for DeRozan, a player that had missed just 10 games due to injury over his first five years in the league. Learning to cope with and recover from the first health-related setback of his playing career hasnt been easy on the 25-year-old, but he is relieved to be nearing the end of his forced time off. Its tough for me because I never really had a major injury, he said. Just dealing with it, having to start all over, being patient every single day, working on it, having to heal, going through the pain and really having to get my rhythm back, its definitely been tough. Kyrie Irving Shoes Outlet. But its a new challenge for me. I think Ive grown mentally more when it comes to basketball than I may have if I wasnt hurt. So I take pros and cons from it. DeRozan has been trying to stay busy. Traveling with the team and often rehabbing on the court before games and after practices, the Raptors guard has also been sitting in on the coaches meetings. He has watched the teams varying results, mostly from behind the scenes - hes said that sitting on the bench makes him anxious. The Raptors are 11-7 without DeRozan but 10 of those wins have come against inferior competition - theyre 1-6 when facing winning teams over that span. I think its bigger than me, he said. Besides the last couple games the team lost, theyve been playing well. They have their rhythm and like I said, I dont just want to hop back out there. Theres a lot of new plays they put in that I still got to get down pat - plays for [Terrence Ross], plays for Kyle [Lowry] and everything. So I want to make sure I get all that down pat before I come back so there wont be [any] learning on the [fly]. During that time, Lowry has put the team on his shoulders, running many of the plays that are generally called for DeRozan, as the primary option on offence. Hes been amazing, man, honestly, DeRozan said of Lowry. I cant even say words that can explain how hes been playing. He definitely took the team on his back. Its definitely been amazing. Hes run every single one of my plays since Ive been out, he joked. It kinda [makes] me happy, but I tell em one thing yall cant do is get to the free throw line like me. (The Raptors are averaging nearly seven fewer free throw attempts per game without DeRozan) It was around this time last year that DeRozan became a first-time all-star and he believes Lowry is well on his way to doing the same this season. He insisted they both would have made the team if not for his injury, but isnt stressing his own status, instead hes focused on getting healthy and reaching that level once again. I cant really worry about that because if I dont get this injury right I might never be able to make an all-star team again, he said. So, [the] All-Star Game [is] here [in Toronto] next year, if were doing well I dont see why we [dont] have three people from the team in the All-Star Game. I was an all-star last year. I watch the game now, they say Toronto Raptors missing their all-star, so Ill always have the title no matter what. ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen