SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

. "I cant wait to see the videos and to see the judges score and to

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:39 am
by sakura698 • 375 Posts

STUTTGART, Germany -- Maria Sharapova won her third straight Porsche Grand Prix title on Sunday by coming from behind to defeat Ana Ivanovic 3-6, 6-4, 6-1 in the final. Wholesale Jerseys For Sale . Sharapova won her first tournament of the year and clinched the 30th title of her career. She is now undefeated in 13 consecutive matches on the indoor clay in Stuttgart. Ivanovic wasted a 3-1 lead in the second set as Sharapova raised her game to stay in the high-quality match between two former top-ranked players and French Open champions. Ivanovic was seeking her third title of the year. "I just tried to hang in there," Sharapova said. "For the first half of the match I thought it might not be my day today, but somehow I turned it around." Ivanovic got off to a flying a start and won the first five games of the match before Sharapova started fighting back. Ivanovic wasted a set point and could not serve out the set at her first attempt. She gifted Sharapova another game with a double-fault but finally pulled together to win the first set. Sharapova had trouble reading Ivanovics varied game and change of pace. But she held on as Ivanovic began to lose her focus. "From the first moment it was always a close match," Ivanovic said. "It was always a few close balls to decide each game, and it went on the whole match. In the second set she definitely went for those big shots, though, and she made some amazing points. "Shes just a great player, and thats what happens when you play against great players in big matches like this. You need to use your opportunities." Sharapova returned late last year after missing four months following shoulder surgery. "It was a very tough year for me," she said. Stuttgart is the only tournament Sharapova has won three times. Cheap Jerseys Paypal .C. United on Saturday night and boost the Unions playoff hopes. Nick DeLeon scored in the 36th minute for United (3-23-6), which had ample opportunities to build on its lead but went its 10th straight match without a victory. Discount China Jerseys . Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland. https://www.chinajerseysfreeshipping.com/ . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. RUKA, Finland -- Canadians Mikael Kingsbury and Alexandre Bilodeau finished 1-2 in mens moguls on Saturday in a World Cup of freestyle skiing event. Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., won gold with a score of 26.93, while Bilodeau, from Montreal, took silver with 26.54. Japans Sho Endo (25.24) placed third. "Alex was going right before me and he did an amazing run with a very high score," said Kingsbury. "I knew it would be very hard to beat that score, so I went for it. I went just a little bit faster than him and got the gold today. "Its probably the best run of my life." Kingsbury was very pleased with his performance, especially heading toward the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, this February. "Its the perfect way to start the season, especially for an Olympic year," said Kingsbury. "Its looking great, Im skiing great, Im in good shape, no injuries. I just want to keep it going." Bilodeau, who won gold for Canada at the 2010 Vancouver Games, is very impressed with Kingsburys progress as a high-calibre skier. "Mikael is a great talent and he really pushed it today," said Bilodeau. "I put the bar very high and I knew I had a very clean run, quite fast. He had to go all out." Bilodeau was also pleased with his performance and is looking foorward to fine-tuning for the Olympics. Stitched Authentic Jerseys. "I went very big on the top air, perfect top air. The middle section probably was one of my best middle sections ever," said Bilodeau. "I cant wait to see the videos and to see the judges score and to analyze that with my coach." Quebec Citys Philippe Marquis was in 10th and Montreals Pascal-Olivier Gagne was 12th. In womens moguls competition, Montreals Justine Dufour-Lapointe won silver with a score of 23.90. She lost to American Hannah Kearney (25.07) and beat out Japans Aiko Uemura (23.69). "I worked hard this summer on my jumps and it really paid off today," said Dufour-Lapointe. "Im really stoked and happy that everything came together. Its such a good feeling to know that youve done an awesome job." Dufour-Lapointe likes how competitive the womens moguls circuit has become leading to the Sochi Games. "This season I really feel the girls are hungry to go faster, to try and make it to the Games," said Dufour-Lapointe. "Its really fun and nice that the sports going further. Its going to be a really good year, I think." Montreals Chloe Dufour-Lapointe was fifth, Quebec Citys Audrey Robichaud ninth, Montreals Maxime Dufour-Lapointe 14th and Andi Naude of Penticton, B.C., came 16th. ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen