SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

y meal makes it delicious then surely adding bacon to a ba

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:54 am
by sakura698 • 375 Posts

OXFORD, Miss. Fake College Jerseys . -- Mississippis Andrew Ritter said his game-winning, 41-yard field goal felt good off his foot. Then he watched with dread as it started drifting right. By the time it reached the uprights, it was dangerously close. The senior held his breath. So did the rest of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. It sailed through with about a foot to spare. The crowd exploded. It was the finishing touch on Mississippis 27-24 upset victory over No. 6 LSU on Saturday night. "Can you believe it?" Ritter asked. It was a happy ending for Ole Miss (4-3, 2-3 Southeastern Conference) after the Rebels let a 17-point lead slip away when LSUs Zach Mettenberger hit Jarvis Landry for a 4-yard touchdown to tie it at 24 with 3:19 remaining. But the Rebels responded with a methodical, 14-play drive that ended in Ritters field goal with 2 seconds remaining. "This is the biggest win of my life," Ole Miss defensive end Cameron Whigham said. "Im just so proud to be a part of the Ole Miss family and be able to compete with my brothers each Saturday." It capped a remarkable day of upsets across the league. LSU joined Georgia, Texas A&M, Florida and South Carolina as ranked SEC teams to lose Saturday. It was another thrilling game for the Rebels, who lost last week against Texas A&M on a last-second field goal. "What (the team) went through this week, with the outside world having their opinions, you can imagine how proud I am," Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze said. Bo Wallace completed 30 of 39 passes for 346 yards and Jaylen Walton rushed for a career-high 105 yards and two touchdowns for the Rebels, who snapped a three-game losing streak. Ole Miss finished with 525 total yards. LSU had 388. LSU (6-2, 3-2) nearly pulled off the comeback, but couldnt overcome a rough game by Mettenberger, who threw three crucial interceptions. "We didnt do some of the things that we needed to come in here and do," LSU coach Les Miles said. "I really thought we were going to throw those balls and complete them and I thought they were great calls." The winning field goal was redemption for Ritter, who had a 29-yard attempt blocked earlier in the fourth quarter. LSU moved the ball fairly well in the first half, especially on the ground, but Mettenbergers bad decisions and poor throws cost the Tigers dearly. The 6-foot-5, 235-pound senior came into the game leading the SEC with 1,890 yards, 15 touchdowns and just two interceptions. But he had a brutal first half, throwing three interceptions, including two in the end zone. All three were thrown into tight coverage. Mettenberger finished 19-of-33 passing for 274 yards and a touchdown. While Mettenberger was struggling, Wallace started hot, completing 16 of 23 passes for 200 yards in the first half. Ritter kicked a 28-yard field goal in the first quarter to put Ole Miss ahead 3-0 and Barry Brunettis 3-yard touchdown pass to Nick Parker gave the Rebels a 10-0 halftime lead. The Rebels defence was surprisingly stout. They were missing five starters, including linebacker Serderius Bryant, the teams leading tackler. But Ole Miss used a no-name bunch to stop LSU consistently. Chief Brown, Cody Prewitt and Charles Sawyer had the three interceptions. "Im really not surprised at all that we won this game," Prewitt said. "I feel like its the first time this season we played for 60 true minutes." Ole Miss announced a crowd of 61,160, which is the ninth-largest in school history. And the place was rocking by the time Walton broke through for a 2-yard touchdown in the third quarter to give the Rebels a 17-0 lead. But the LSU offence finally came alive in the third quarter, scoring touchdowns on short runs by Kenny Hilliard and Jeremy Hill to pull within 17-14. Ole Miss yanked the momentum right back with a seven-play, 76-yard drive, capped by Waltons spectacular 26-yard touchdown dash through the teeth of LSUs defence. The Rebels had a 24-14 lead and all the momentum early in the fourth quarter, but Korvic Neat dropped a punt and LSU recovered on Ole Miss 13. The defence managed to hold, but LSUs Colby Delahoussaye hit a 41-yard field goal to pull the Tigers within 24-17. Ole Miss squandered another opportunity a few minutes later when Ritters 29-yard field goal was blocked by Ego Ferguson. Cheap College Jerseys 2020 .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later. NCAA Jerseys 2020 . - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying. https://www.ncaajerseys2020.com/ . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity.The Fresno Grizzlies AAA affiliate of the San Francisco Giants are saying cowabunga with these Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles uniforms, complete with ball cap.. No word if pizza will be half price on that night. Too good not to be immediately shared. But the first images of the @FresnoGrizzlies Ninja Turtles jerseys are here pic.twitter.com/ZSMlSx7RZa — Minor League Promos (@MiLBPromos) March 10, 2014The Lowell Spinners Class-A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox are bringing Christmas to July with these. First run at an Ugly Christmas Sweater Jersey for #Spinners, July 24 game. First 1,000 fans would receive. Thoughts? pic.twitter.com/t5TH6EoRPV — Lowell Spinners (@LowellSpinners) March 14, 2014Who are ya gonna call? The Toledo Mudhens! The AAA affiliate of the Detroit Tigers will be rocking these Ghostbusters themed jerseys on May 30. Id love to see the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man make an appearance as mascot.If adding bacon to any meal makes it delicious then surely adding bacon to a baseball uniform makes it that much more awesome. Fake NCAA Jerseys. The Lehigh Valley Ironpigs, AAA affiliate of Philadelphia Phillies will be rocking these bacon hats and pants complete with bacon striping. Mmmm bacon! I did not see this piece from yesterdays unveil... @IronPigs #smellthechange pic.twitter.com/NR8caYCYx1 — Minor League Promos (@MiLBPromos) February 25, 2014Probably the ugliest jersey on the list belongs to the Kalamazoo Growlers. The Northwoods League Expansion team is asking fans to send in their best selfie to be used mosaic style on the jersey. Selfie may have been Oxford Dictionarys word of the year in 2013, but it is jumping the shark in 2014. Love the #SaluteToSelfie submissions weve gotten so far. Your mugs are going to look pretty on our jersey. pic.twitter.com/xZZdksWODV — Kalamazoo Growlers (@kzoogrowlers) March 5, 2014 ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen