SSR_WW_Madness
Racing Team

t, because for the team I want to out bowl the other two spinners.Obviousl

in Announcements / Ankündigungen Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:03 am
by hfy962464 • 129 Posts

GREENSBORO, N. Malik Beasley Jersey .C. -- John Huh refused to let tough conditions -- and one terrible hole -- get him down. He was rewarded with a share of the lead at the Wyndham Championship. The PGA Tours reigning rookie of the year shot an even-par 70 on Saturday and joined Patrick Reed atop the field after a soggy third round. Huh and Reed, the second-round leader who shot a 71, were at 10-under 200. Huh shook off a triple bogey on his second hole, making up for it with three birdies in a four-hole stretch of the back nine. "Since the rain picked it up this morning, it wasnt easy for us to play out there, but I told myself, Be patient, stay dry and keep grinding out there," Huh said. Zach Johnson had the days best round -- a 66 -- and was one stroke back along with Bob Estes and John Deere winner Jordan Spieth. Estes shot 68, and Spieth had a 70. Eight players were within two shots of the lead. "Its a Monday qualifier," Reed said. "I had a lot of success at Monday qualifiers, and thats basically what it is. I let everybody back in the field and to now, all of a sudden to have it as bunched as it is, its going to be whoever can make as many birdies as possible tomorrow and shoot a low number." There werent many of those during a rainy day at a Sedgefield Country Club course with challenging pin placements. Play was halted for 2 hours, 59 minutes in the morning while the soaked course could dry out somewhat. Tour officials moved up Sundays final-round tee times in an attempt to beat the rain, just as they did for the third round when they sent players off in threesomes at the first and 10th tees. Play was halted when early morning showers rendered the Donald Ross-designed course unplayable. Rain fell intermittently throughout the day, and though players were allowed to lift, clean and place their golf balls, the conditions played havoc with virtually everyone on the course. "I dont remember a time when there wasnt even a mist in the air," Johnson said. "But the course held up considering. ... The greens were still fast." It was the worst total score for a third-round leader since the tournament moved back to this course in 2008. Every other 72-hole leader here in that span was at least 14 under. Only 13 players shot better than par 70, after 78 players did it Thursday and 63 Friday. Huh began the day one stroke off the lead after a career-best 62 in the second round. His seven on the par-4 second caused him to plummet down the leaderboard. Turns out that was his only bad hole: He followed that with 10 straight pars before a birdie binge in which he landed approach shots on the 13th and 15th holes within inches of the flagsticks. Reed, the 23-year-old PGA Tour rookie who led by one stroke after two rounds, looked as if he might be in trouble after a pair of bogeys midway through the round dropped him two strokes behind Spieth. Then Reed got hot. The turning point, he said, was a strong drive on the par-4 14th that eventually set up his 20-foot birdie putt. He followed that with impressive approach shots on the next two holes that left him with birdie putts of 5 feet that he sank, moving him to 11 under. He was inches from a fourth straight birdie when his putt on the 17th trickled past the cup, and he slipped back to 10 under when his par putt on the 18th trickled inches wide. Johnson was one of the few players who didnt seem to struggle much on this soggy day, with five birdies during a round that was bogey free until the last hole. The 2007 Masters champion began the day at 5 under -- six strokes behind Reed, but methodically pushed his way up the leaderboard during the round. Then, he surged to the top with two birdies in a four-hole span of the back nine. He placed his approach shot on the par-4 14th roughly 15 feet from the flagstick and sank that putt to move to 10 under. A three-putt on the 18th for bogey dropped him back. "Frankly, for 17 holes, I didnt look like I was going to sniff a bogey," Johnson said. "For the most part, it was solid from hole 1 to hole 18." Charles Howell III was disqualified before starting his round because tour officials said he used a non-conforming driver during the second round. The weight port cover on his driver came off while he was on the driving range and he played his round Friday with it -- which was not allowed. Howell shot a 68 during that round to move five strokes behind Reed, the two-day leader, but will receive no prize money and no playoff points. Jameer Nelson Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. Wilson Chandler Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames are spoilers once again. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/Jamal-Murray-Jersey/ . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.Moeen Ali says hed had enough of giving his wicket away and now tries to bat like a top-order batsman for England. One of three centurions for England as they scored 537 in their first innings on day two of the first Test against India in Rajkot, Ali says he changed his approach after being left embarrassed by some of his previous dismissals.I try now to have the mindset of a top-order batsman, said Ali. When I go in I almost pretend were one wicket down for not too many, and try to play to that situation. Ive had enough of giving my wicket away; I was embarrassed with some of the ways I was getting out. I will still do that sometimes, but the less often, the better. The best of the action from the second day of the first Test between India and England in Rajkot. I really enjoy batting at five. It keeps me in the game for longer, while still letting me have a break after bowling, if Ive been in the field for a long time.Before this innings, I felt a little bit lethargic as I went out to bat, so I thought to get myself going, Im going to play a little bit like a one-day game, especially against the spinners, and use my feet.Normally I back myself to hit over the top straight away, that sort of immature batting. But I wont do that as much anymore, its more about knocking the spinners off their length, picking up singles and rotating the strike. Staff at the Rajkot Hotel surprise England cricketers Moeen Ali and Joe Root with a cake after their impressive innings When the time is right, and Im playing well, I will still hit over the top. Paul Millsap Jersey. But I just need to back my defence a bit more against spin.Despite Alis new mature approach, he still fell in bizarre fashion when he was finally dismissed; bowled by Mohammad Shami not playing a shot.I found facing Shami particularly tough to play on that wicket, Ali added. He was bowling really well, reversing it both ways. Moeen Ali falls in bizarre fashion for 117, bowled when leaving a straight ball from Mohammed Shami. I thought he had maybe one more over left in him, so I was just trying to see him through - I left one ball, and it was obviously the wrong thing to do.England failed to take an Indian wicket in the final 23 overs of day two, with the hosts closing on 63-0, but those personal struggles against reverse-swing, and some encouraging turn during his six overs with the ball, have Ali optimistic of Englands chances on day three.I thought we bowled alright up to stumps, but they just played really well. We just need to continue to be patient, as Saqlain Mushtaq keeps telling us. There were signs of reverse-swing and spin late on, which is encouraging ahead of tomorrow, and with a couple of wickets - I know they are brilliant players of spin - I feel we could get into them.All three spinners bowled well at the end of the day. That helps me a lot, because for the team I want to out bowl the other two spinners.Obviously we want to build partnerships together as bowlers, but from a personal point of view I want to out bowl them and take more wickets.Live coverage from day three of the first Test between India and England begins on Sky Sports 2 from 3.45am on Friday. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract - on NOW TV. Also See: Stokes leads England run-glut WATCH: Day Two highlights Scorecard Cricket videos White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Member of

Network of Guilds,
Clans and Alliances

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Meena R
Board Statistics
The forum has 2049 topics and 2061 posts.

Visitor record: 149 users on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:19 pm..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen